Any April Mummies? 165 so far! [all welcome]

great idea!! can u put me in your list please for the 16th of April..?:hugs:

Good luck for your scan, mommyof3girls!!
Fingers and toes crossed for your boy! You will, of course, let us know how you get on.

So many April mums already. Welcome to those who have just joined us.

Doesn't April seem like forever away? It sure does to me. I'm a little bit torn over it, actually. On the one hand, April brings a new baby, which (obviously) I'm mega-excited about... On the other, it brings my birthday, which I'm not quite so enthusiastic about (something to do with the number attached to it...) :rofl:

Thank you. I have 5 hours to go.

My birthday is the the day after my due date. So I know what you mean. However I have the ability to have my kids on other people's birthdays. My middle daughter was born on my cousin's birthday and my youngest daughter was born on oldest daughter's birthday. My due date is my step sister's birthday & my oh cousin's birthday. Like my birthday is the 2nd. My cousin is the 3rd and my uncle is the 4th. So I'm pretty sure I'll be having my baby on one of those days.

Can you please shift my date from 20th to 19th please. Midwife double checked scan notes from ages ago and it says EDD is 19th. Wish they'd make their mind up! LOL. x

Hey girls, I`m due April 26th according to my LMP! So you can put me down for that date!!

Well....Its a girl. I'll update the spreadsheet tomorrow for everyone. :)

scan0001.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0006.jpg

Here is the updated list.
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/dricka01/bnb-1copy-1.jpg

Thanks for the update Mommyof3girls.

Congrats on making it 4 girls... (and sorry you didn't get your boy. :hugs: )

I'm jealous that you know already. I'm a couple of weeks behind you, and am going to wait until about 21 weeks for my scan - last time round they couldn't see if it was a boy or girl and my midwife said there'd be a better chance of being sure if we waited.

Thanks for the update Mommyof3girls.

Congrats on making it 4 girls... (and sorry you didn't get your boy. :hugs: )

I'm jealous that you know already. I'm a couple of weeks behind you, and am going to wait until about 21 weeks for my scan - last time round they couldn't see if it was a boy or girl and my midwife said there'd be a better chance of being sure if we waited.

I was going to wait until tomorrow to update but I decided that I would just go ahead and do it now.

I was a little upset about not having a boy but I great now. It makes the bedroom situation a lot easier. :) All my girls are super excited that the baby is a girl so that made it a lot easier on me. I can't wait to hear what you are having.

and at least you won't have to rush out and buy a whole lot of new boy stuff. There's something to be said for hand-me-downs!

Well actually I got rid of all my girl clothes after she out grew them. So now I'm starting over again.

Congrats mommyof3girls on the girl! The pictures are fabulous. :D

Hey the spreadsheet is a great idea, I have never seen that done before. I am having a little girl x

Off to see my midwife in half an hour!! She says we will try and see if we can hear the heartbeat.....excited and worried at same time :happydance::wacko:...wish me luck and I will be back later to let you know!!!!

Hey guys,
my lil angel is due april 17th add me to april mummys :D
xx

Off to see my midwife in half an hour!! She says we will try and see if we can hear the heartbeat.....excited and worried at same time :happydance::wacko:...wish me luck and I will be back later to let you know!!!!

Have fun at the midwife! I have a doctor appointment I have to leave for in about 15 minutes as well. Guess I should drink some water so I can go pee for them! :dohh:

Thank you girls. I'm updated to #235.

If there are any mommies that are having a surprise baby please let me know and I'll update it on the spreadsheet. I look forward to see the final gender outcome.

Have fun at the midwife! I have a doctor appointment I have to leave for in about 15 minutes as well. Guess I should drink some water so I can go pee for them! :dohh:

I had fun!!!! Nearly cried when heard heartbeat!!

Hope your appointment went well.xx

BabyDancer34- I hope that you don't mind that I made a spreadsheet for the genders. I had a lot of free time yesterday.

I have it updated to #197.

I can't believe that we have 138 April 2010 mommies. I wonder if that is normal for each month.

Hey! I don't mind at all. I think it's fab!! Can you add me as team yellow? Thanks.

Sorry I haven't updated for a while - I've not been online. All updated now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->