Any April Mummies? 165 so far! [all welcome]

hi all just wondering if anybody as felt any movement yet im 17 +4 with my 4th and i think ive felt a few flutters just not sure i know with my 1st 2 i didnt feel anything till 20+weeks them my 3rd i had anteria placenta so i didnt start feeling strong movements till around 30 weeks .

I'm 15 + 5 with my second. No movements for me so far. I had anterior placenta last time, and looks like it's the same this time too. :(

:hissy: I wanna feel it too!!! :hissy:

The spreadsheet looks great. How many people are planning on finding out gender? We hope to, but couldn't last time. My midwife said she's picking a boy this time, but I think that's just a hunch more than anything.

We're definitely finding out the gender and I can't wait! A month until we find out exactly tomorrow (which is about 45 minutes til midnight right now). We're so excited and I know this month will drag if I keep thinking about it!

We're going to wait and have the next scan at around 21 weeks this time. With Freya they were not able to tell if she was a girl or a boy and the midwife suggested we leave it a little later this time round.

I haven't felt movement yet either. We are finding out the gender 18 days to go!!!

Jeez we don't find out the gender till Dec 11!!! seems SO far away:) Can't wait for tomorrow it's my first pre natal yoga class will be super fun! Plus gives me a chance to meet some people in the area that are pregnant too!

Oh, I didn't even see the graph thing! I love it though. The pink and blue balloons are so cute!

I'm finding out the gender in 15 days and it can't come soon enough! I literally can't wait and if baby has it's legs crossed I'll be getting straight on the phone to a private scan company and booking an appointment!

I love it there is loads of april babies due ...im to wondering if thats normal for each month lol

My MW told me there are certain months when loads are due like April, May, June and months where not many come along like Oct/Nov/Dec - she said it's because of seasonal cycles - naturally offspring born in the autumn/winter were less likely to survive in days long gone because food was short!

BTW, I felt first flutters last week when I ran up the stairs after my friends in New Look when we went shopping for maternity clothes - Blobby did a back flip and I almost heard the splash it was that strong! Since then, only the occasional wriggle but I know what it is now!

My MW told me there are certain months when loads are due like April, May, June and months where not many come along like Oct/Nov/Dec - she said it's because of seasonal cycles - naturally offspring born in the autumn/winter were less likely to survive in days long gone because food was short!

That's the opposite of here, which makes sense, I guess.
Freya was born in early October, and we have just been going thru 'party season' with all her friends birthday parties.

I always put down to Christmas/New Years parties though, not the season! :rofl:

I have my 4d gender scan tomorrow. I'll update you all tomorrow. I will also update the spreadsheet tomorrow after I get back. Wish me luck and cross your fingers that I'll finally get my little boy.

Im going to be an April Mum

I am due April 24th :happydance:

Good luck for your scan, mommyof3girls!!
Fingers and toes crossed for your boy! You will, of course, let us know how you get on.

So many April mums already. Welcome to those who have just joined us.

Doesn't April seem like forever away? It sure does to me. I'm a little bit torn over it, actually. On the one hand, April brings a new baby, which (obviously) I'm mega-excited about... On the other, it brings my birthday, which I'm not quite so enthusiastic about (something to do with the number attached to it...) :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->