• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any April Mummies? 165 so far! [all welcome]

April is already a busy month for us, my Dh's bday is April 1, our oldest sons bday is April 5 (he will be 11!) and I am due April 14th, and my Bday is April 25th. So the chances of baby coming on one of our bdays is pretty good.. but lets hope he/she decides to pick a bday of his/her own!

Hi :wave:
I've got an April baby on the way too. I'm just not too sure when! Originally I thought 12 April, but then early scan said 19th. Just had NT scan on Thursday and that one said 14th. So... sometime around mid-April, I guess. My ticker is still based on the 19th, but I think it's wrong.
Hopefully it'll be earlier - it's my birthday on 20 April and I'd really like to keep it as mine!! (selfish, huh?)

Hi all :)

I'm due April the 5th! It's nice to see an April mummy's Post over here in 2nd trimester too. Gives us a way to stay in touch.

I'm not quite in second tri yet but I've been lurking in it! I still got a week until I'm moving since everywhere I've seen second tri starts at 13 weeks!

Anyway, I'm due April 22 by my dates April 21 by the doctors. I go by mine! haha Can't wait to officially move on over here with you all!

3 hours and some odd minutes until my little baby in my ticker moves up a box to the 4th box. How lame am I that I'm excited for that!? LOL

I'm April 6th by my 12 week scan, 9th by my dates. Think i'll take the 6th!

Hello all you lovely ladies!! Glad all your April mummies are now over here in second tri. Deej and Bee I'm due 16th April too - snap! Lovely to see you all and looking forward to sharing the journey together - I just couldn't stay in 1st tri any longer - woo hoo for 2nd tri!!!

Hi all,

Our baby is due on 17.04...(I think we've moved over here 6 days early....)

It's fun though isn't it...we should def. all try and stay here until April and keep each other company :)

Nicola xx

Hi April mummies :)

I'm due April 10th by the hospital dates and scan... and April 8th by my dates... Think I'll go along with the hospital though!!!

Hi all how are we all today?

Ive been sick as a dog all day not keeping food down once again...gettin me really down now when i think its gone its suddenly comes back from no where.

How many of us have kids already...or who is on there 1st?

well this one will be baby number 4 for me i have 2 boys aged 5 and 6 and 1 girl whos 2 next month this was a surprise baby but really looking foward to him/her coming now i have a gender scan booked for 21st oct as im so impatient and cannot wait not only that i love to have a private scan since having 1 with my daughter x

evening :)...actually, I've been feeling pretty rough today. I didn't really have any ms for the first 12 weeks but think that it may be on it's way.......

Must remind myself of the supposed remedies and stock up on ginger nuts!!

Nicola xx

hi girls, im due april 16th. Nice to see some familiar names over here!! xxx

This is our first baby, mumof42be. Today I am celebrating the first whole week without sickness since I was 5+5!! I've felt a lot better this wkend, (and hoping it lasts!) so hopefully you girlies who are still feeling rough, will feel better soon too :flower:

Hey ladies, I'm due with first baby April 19th - here's wishing us all lots of luck!!!

Hi all. I am due on 12th April. Nice to meet you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->