• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any April Mummies? 165 so far! [all welcome]

I'm April 18th, a few weeks later than the rest of you.

Hubby's hoping babes is early as his birthday is April 8th and his dads is April 6th.

Glad to be part of a group x:happydance:

I'm due on 15th April, can't believe I'm in second tri already but still feel like I constantly need to pee. It's frustrating. :nope:

How are we today?

Ive not been so good woke up today and it started off with MS.had my 16wk appointment yesterday listented to H/B for first time was fab.

Only 5 more days till i find out if im carrying pink/blue :)

I'm April 18th, a few weeks later than the rest of you.

Hubby's hoping babes is early as his birthday is April 8th and his dads is April 6th.

Glad to be part of a group x:happydance:

I'm due on 15th April, can't believe I'm in second tri already but still feel like I constantly need to pee. It's frustrating. :nope:

I'm exactly the same, and sorry for TMI, but when I wake up in the morning I have to have the longest pee ever; in fact I timed it the other day and it takes about 85 seconds! Unbelieveable. I'm sick of peeing tbh.

Just noticed how no one is due on the 13th. How bizarre!!!!

Hi everyone,I'm due 14th April. YEAY.

Hiya can you add me on for the 22nd Please.. Thanks x

It is the most amazing feeling. I had mine last week and it was amazing to see our baby moving around and kicking me. It was sucking it's thumb and everything. So funny. I couldn't stop laughing but when that happened he/she just kept moving :happydance:

I'm due April 2nd but I will be an April surro mum not an April mum :)

baby and bump makes me confused cause it says 2nd tri doesnt start to week 14 im in no mans land so im just gonna join here cause it makes me feel better lol..so far my edd is the 19th of april tho i think that will most probably change when i get scanned

got my 1st scan on the 26th of october very excited about that! xx

Hello! Corr 2nd tri at last! Can you add me on for the 14th April please.
:happydance:

Wow so many April mummies - I guess we were all having fun in July!! ;o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->