• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any April Mummies? 165 so far! [all welcome]

Hi gals-

I'm due April 11th. We already know it's a boy- did the CVS test. I'm feeling less tired already, which is great. I'm getting a definite bump already, too! And, I just look pregnant now- my waist is long gone and things just fit differently. I guess that's it for now.

According to me i'm due 29 april, and scan is next week, but there was only one day it happened so kinda know my dates are right.

This is my third, and my Olivia was due 1 april last year but she came early and was a march baby. I have a son who's birthday is 21 april and this one due 29 april, my br's birthday is on the 8 april. I'm aiming for an induction at 38 weeks, we'll see if they let me.

Nice to meet you all, not offically over here yet, but tnhought wld pop in

Hi All

I'm due April 12th. This is going to be my first, I'm so excited. My b'day is April 25th so I'm hoping that the baby doesn't come late and I'm in labour on my birthday, not much fun - but I guess what a great birthday present.

Nice to meet you all and look forward to sharing the journey with you all.

Im due April 4th. Although still finding it hard to believe as I just dont feel pregnant!!!

I'm due April 2nd!
Any of you April mummies felt bubs moving yet?
xxx

I havn't yet can't wait till i do. Im hoping it will be quite soon as this is my second xxx

Hiya, i'm due around april 21ish...will know exact due date after doctor's appointment next tuesday!

Hi all and welcome april mummies :)

i have my 16 week appoinment with midwife tomoz so i think i should hear heartbeat for 1st time cant wait.

this is my 4th baby and i havent felt any movement yet x

Hi all! Lovely to meet you all/and see some familiar names!! I've added you all to the front page next to our dates so we can easily see who is due when!! Please let me know if I missed you or made a mistake. Updated to post #51.

Hi. Thanks for putting us all on the front page. It's lovely to look at so many april mums! Reckon admin would transfer this over to third tri for us when we all go? That'd be really cool. What a beautiful month to have a baby. :) xxxxx

Hi. Thanks for putting us all on the front page. It's lovely to look at so many april mums! Reckon admin would transfer this over to third tri for us when we all go? That'd be really cool. What a beautiful month to have a baby. :) xxxxx

I know! I can't think of anything better than being pregnant in winter!! Having a baby at the beginning of spring is the best thing ever! :happydance:

I kept skimming over this post as, for some reason, I thought I was already on it, but I am actually on the one in 1st tri.

I am due April 20th, like Saffy!

I'm not officially in 2nd tri yet, but saw this thread on the new posts! I'm due 26th. Looking forward to coming to 2rd tri soon :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->