Any April Mummies? 165 so far! [all welcome]

Was at midwifes this morning....Blood pressure raised a bit so got to go back next week to check it out. Took OH with me this time,size for dates spot on,listened to heartbeat then BANG baby kicked midwife!!!!!!!!

Little devil!!!!:haha::haha:

Cannot wait for anomoly scan next friday this one is going to be kicking and flailing all over the place!!!!!

Went to hairdressers after to have hair done for last time with girl who does mine :cry: she is 10 weeks ahead of me :happydance:!!! Again when I went to pay baby gave me an almighty great thump!!!!! I am sure my DD was never so active!!!:shrug:

Oh well roll on the 18th so I can say HE or SHE!!!!!

Wow! Congrats Nicnac, izzies_mom and mummy2b17!! :happydance:
So glad your scans went so well, and you were able to find out which team you are on.

I have my scan tomorrow morning. :dance: I'm super-excited, but nervous too. This evening I have been pretty uncomfortable - bump's been tightening, which is not unusual, but it has been a little, I dunno. Not quite painful, just not comfortable. Plus I've been feeling like I need to pee real bad, but then can only squeeze out a trickle. Hope everything's OK.
Guess we'll find out in the morning. :)

I really hope they'll be able to see what team we're on. I'm picking pink, but would be so happy to be wrong about that.

Wow! Congrats Nicnac, izzies_mom and mummy2b17!! :happydance:
So glad your scans went so well, and you were able to find out which team you are on.

I have my scan tomorrow morning. :dance: I'm super-excited, but nervous too. This evening I have been pretty uncomfortable - bump's been tightening, which is not unusual, but it has been a little, I dunno. Not quite painful, just not comfortable. Plus I've been feeling like I need to pee real bad, but then can only squeeze out a trickle. Hope everything's OK.
Guess we'll find out in the morning. :)

I really hope they'll be able to see what team we're on. I'm picking pink, but would be so happy to be wrong about that.

I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow. I also hope that everything is ok. Do you think that you could have an uti. I usually get them when I'm pregnant.

There are 6 more girls that have scans between today and the 11th. Once I get all of those I will post the new chart.

Second thing I wanted to ask. There are 13 girls that has not been on in more than a month. Do you girls have a problem with me just marking them as team yellow?

thrid thing. In a couple weeks I'll be moving to the third trimester (wow where has the time gone). When I go I'll start a new thread with the chart. Is that okay with everyone. I'll post a link here that way all of you have access to it. I can't believe that we have 181 april mummies/mommies. :)

that would be great! im also moving in a couple of weeks!

Had my 20 week scan yesterday and im team PINK!! yay

Ooops im one of the girls who havent been on for ages, I forgot completely about the thread! Anyone know how to suscribe?? ooh and im team pink :)

Ooops im one of the girls who havent been on for ages, I forgot completely about the thread! Anyone know how to suscribe?? ooh and im team pink :)

At the top of the page under the page numbers is a tab that says Thread Tools. Click that and it is there. :)

Well... had my scan this morning. It was so great!!
Everything was good and...
We're on Team BLUE!!! :dance:

I was so surprised - I really had not expected that it would be a boy. So pleased though. :smug:

I was so surprised - I really had not expected that it would be a boy. So pleased though. :smug:

Congrats on your :blue:. Glad the scan went well

:hug:

I'm surprised for some reason I thought you were having a girl. Congrats on the blue bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->