• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any April Mummies? 165 so far! [all welcome]

I thought I was having a girl too!!
I'm still in shock, really (but a good kind of shock).

There are 6 more girls that have scans between today and the 11th. Once I get all of those I will post the new chart.

Second thing I wanted to ask. There are 13 girls that has not been on in more than a month. Do you girls have a problem with me just marking them as team yellow?

thrid thing. In a couple weeks I'll be moving to the third trimester (wow where has the time gone). When I go I'll start a new thread with the chart. Is that okay with everyone. I'll post a link here that way all of you have access to it. I can't believe that we have 181 april mummies/mommies. :)

wow third tri already! wish i could say time was flying for me as well but it feels like it's taking forever

It makes sense to mark them as yellow, if any of them do end up coming back and telling you what team they are on, you could just change it then. :thumbup:

And the time is flying isn't it! 3rd trimester already...can't wait till I'm there aswel!

Hi
I am one who hasn't been on here for ages!

Had a great 20 week scan with a (big) bouncy baby.

We are staying in Yellow Camp, we want the surprise on the day!

Lou:yellow:

Hello fellow April mommies-to-be!

I was wondering if I might join your group!

My name is Shelly and I am the proud mama to 3 beautiful teenage girls and the love of my life~my 7 year old son!

About 5 years ago I had my tubes tied, a little over 3 years ago I met the love of my life, & earlier this year we underwent IVF to have 1 together!

We are expecting a little princess on April 12 & could not be more thrilled!

I look forward to hearing everyone's updates & wish you all the very best!

Shelly
22w3d

It's crazy to think that some April moms are already moving to third tri! I have six more weeks until I move and it's crazy!

I think it's a good idea to mark those that haven't been here in awhile as team yellow! Congrats everyone that has found out the gender!!

I'm team yellow :)

How's everyone feeling? I started getting definite kicks this week - wonderful feelings and luckily always of an evening so s/he must go to sleep when I do at night! Let's hope it stays that way!!

Hi
I am one who hasn't been on here for ages!

Had a great 20 week scan with a (big) bouncy baby.

We are staying in Yellow Camp, we want the surprise on the day!

Lou:yellow:

I updated you on the chart. :)

Hello fellow April mommies-to-be!

I was wondering if I might join your group!

My name is Shelly and I am the proud mama to 3 beautiful teenage girls and the love of my life~my 7 year old son!

About 5 years ago I had my tubes tied, a little over 3 years ago I met the love of my life, & earlier this year we underwent IVF to have 1 together!

We are expecting a little princess on April 12 & could not be more thrilled!

I look forward to hearing everyone's updates & wish you all the very best!

Shelly
22w3d

I added you to the chart. Congrats on the pink bump.

I'm team yellow :)

How's everyone feeling? I started getting definite kicks this week - wonderful feelings and luckily always of an evening so s/he must go to sleep when I do at night! Let's hope it stays that way!!

I have you has team yellow. :) I'm feeling great other than I'm super tired these days. I'm 24 weeks today. I still find it crazy how the time is flying. Kinleigh has been kicking up a storm lately.

Hiya everyone just wanted to post and say Hi and well bump this thread. :flower: How is everyone? I have missed this forum over the weekend I was out sat all day then it went down most of sunday :( Glad to see it back now.

i know, it was offline for ages i had withdrawal symptoms :rofl:

yeah good u? got my 26 week mw appointment on new years eve so chuffed :D

Hi Ladies

Just thought I would check in with you all.

I have my Anomoly scan on friday at 8.30am and will be 21 weeks. Just putting on my bump pics at 19+1 and 20+3 to compare. What do you think, I feel huge already!!!!!

Attachments

• 19 +1.jpg
    19 +1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1
  • 20w+3.jpg
    20w+3.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 0
I have hospital check up on thurs no scan tho I hate living in Ireland sometimes because of the pure lack of scans :(

I'm staying on team yellow, had scan last monday, having re-scan next mon as someone didn't want to co-operate.

Im due on the 26th April, only signed up today!! Had my scan last tuesday but the baby wouldnt co-operate so have to go back on thursday. Not finding out the sex though

Kath

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"