Any April Mummies? 165 so far! [all welcome]

I love the chart.

It would be interesting to see how mixed up it gets come April, and how many of us move dates. I wonder how many of us will actually stick to our date.

My DF says if LO is anything like me.....we'll be on the May chart!!! :rofl:

Have a lovely weekend all

:hug:

I went nearly 2 weeks over with Freya, which would put me in May this time if it happens again...
But it is most likely that I will be having another c section, which would be around a week before due date.

It will certainly make for interesting reading later!

How is everyone doing? I've definitely been feeling movements lately, and also having some pretty bizarre dreams. Funny thing is that a lot of the movement I'm feeling has been in bed, and to be honest I'm not sure if I was awake or dreaming!! :rofl:
Looking forward to my scan on Thursday.

I went nearly 2 weeks over with Freya, which would put me in May this time if it happens again...
But it is most likely that I will be having another c section, which would be around a week before due date.

It will certainly make for interesting reading later!

How is everyone doing? I've definitely been feeling movements lately, and also having some pretty bizarre dreams. Funny thing is that a lot of the movement I'm feeling has been in bed, and to be honest I'm not sure if I was awake or dreaming!! :rofl:
Looking forward to my scan on Thursday.

My pregnancy dreams have kicked in. I think they too are one of my favorite parts of pregnancy. When Kinleigh started moving, I felt it mainly at night when I was laying in bed. I hope your scan goes well on Thursday. I can't wait to hear what you have. :)

Hi everyone. I update the chart daily but there is no sense in me posting it right now because a lot of girls are having their scans right now. So I'm going to give it a couple more days and I'll post the new one. I hope everyone is doing well. :)

I've started feeling definite movements/kicks/hits/swats..no clue but I know it's the baby! I only feel them when I'm at my desk. They must pick a certain place they like to move around! haha

I think I'll be on Team Pink too... will hopefully find out on Thursday - only 3 sleeps to go!! :happydance:

hiya im due on the 15th of april and would love some other people to talk to and that are goin through what i am x

hiya im due on the 15th of april and would love some other people to talk to and that are goin through what i am x

you're in the right place, welcome to BnB! Im due 21st. Find out tomorrow what team whooo hoooo :happydance:

Hi to the new girls.

mum2beapril, FLButterfly, Momofquinn & laurablu42 do you know what you are having or are you staying on team yellow. I'm keeping a chart of all the girls that are due in april and what they are having. :)

Hi to the new girls.

mum2beapril, FLButterfly, Momofquinn & laurablu42 do you know what you are having or are you staying on team yellow. I'm keeping a chart of all the girls that are due in april and what they are having. :)

I am having a girl. :pink:

I've started feeling definite movements/kicks/hits/swats..no clue but I know it's the baby! I only feel them when I'm at my desk. They must pick a certain place they like to move around! haha

Mine mostly wiggles about when I'm at my desk too! People keep saying they feel/first felt theirs whilst in the bath but I never have as yet :(

I think I'll be on Team Pink too... will hopefully find out on Thursday - only 3 sleeps to go!! :happydance:

Oooh nice...also thinking I'll be Team Pink for some reason...got my scan on Wednesday morning, sooo excited! *prays for uncrossed legs* :thumbup:

Hey Ladies

Had my anomoly scan yesterday....still 30-4-09....but can now say, I'm on Team BLUE!!!! :blue: Yeeeee-haaaawww!!!:happydance::happydance:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->