Any bleeding success stories?

TLosch

Jaxson Kyle
Reaction score
So...I am just wondering if there is anyone out there that has a success story after bleeding in the first trimester? I guess I am not bleeding heavily by medical standards but I feel like its to much for being pregnent. Its bright red, I am not soaking a pad but when I wipe its a lot and getting worse..have had a couple small/medium size clots..but not what I would think is a miscarrage...Will have u/s on Thursday..but really just freaking out right now!

Yes, I bled at 6+3 (brown spotting into bright pink), had an emergency ultrasound at 6+5, and everything was ok (although I continued spotting for over a week after). There are a couple different reasons that you can bleed, it is generally termed "threatened miscarriage" (which despite the name, does NOT mean it is automatically a miscarriage). It is hard to wait (it is very scary), good luck!

Bleeding in the first trimester is never normal BUT it is common, many women experience it.

Hey hun read my story, hope it helps :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/236029-little-hope-some-you-ladies.html

At 5 weeks I started spotting (when I wiped mainly) and then had a day where I bled (didn't soak a pad). I had a MS 2 months before I got pregnant the 2nd time. Had an US at 6 weeks and had a heartbeat and what the doctor said looked like the amnio sac had pulled away from the uterine lining and that is where she thought the "bleeding" was coming from. Had a week of bedrest and still had spotting with wiping, had a day where I had some small clots. I am now almost 12 weeks and things are going fine. Hope this helps. Keep positive thoughts.

I have a diagnosed subchorionic hematoma which causes my spotting. I have had two instances of bright red blood when I wipe and those were both after 1. sex 2. too much activity - walked at a fair for 4 hours. Since then, I have continued to spot here and there, mostly rusty brown, some pink here and there. Hang in there!! hopefully you will get great news at your scan. I still worry when I see it, but just pray that God is doing what he feels is best for me and my babies!!! :hugs:

I had some bright red spotting at around 5 w 6 d, but only when I wiped. I didn't have clots, but some women on here have. My red spotting was due to an infection in my cervix, and so when I had sex, I bled a bit. When I went for my US, they found the HB, and all was well.

I just went for my 9 wk scan, and all was normal as could be!

In my pregnancy with my MC, I had no spotting or cramping, and found out at my 12 wk US that baby probably never had a HB. So, there is no guarentee one way or the other.

Some women with heavier bleeding have had miscarriages, some have had normal pregnancies. There is no way to really know. I would go to the ER, and get a scan done. That should tell you a lot more. The scan won't stop a MC, but it will give you answers. Or, if everything is okay, it will take stress of of baby!

Good luck!! I hope little bean is doing OK!!!!

I bled lightly at 5w 4d, and then had a large bleed at about 8 weeks. The last one was scary, I was on the toilet and looked down and the bowl was full of bright red blood. Lots of it. I had a few scans and lots of bloodwork. Long story short, I'm now 13+4 and all is well. Recently had another ultasound and baby is fine.

Here's another read that might help

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/232883-spotting-1st-tri-help-us-relax.html

I bled 3 times during first Tri.. one of them at 10 weeks lasted 5 days and alternated between brown and bright red. It was absolutely terrifying everytime. :(

But now LO is here, nearly 5 months old, and thriving!

Good luck, hon!! :hugs:

Hi - please try not to worry to much. It is very common to have bleeding. I woke up one Saturday morning (around 5+4) and had a serious gush of bright red blood. By the time I made it downstairs it had covered my thighs. Not surprising I was convinced I'd had a miscarraige and accepted that - until the bleeding stopped that evening. I had an early scan and eveything was fine! I am still spotting dark brown blood 12 days later but eveything still seems to be fine.

Just try and hang on in there until your scan - I'm sure everyting will turn out to be fine. In the meantime rest up and let OH pamper you! :)

I haven't had any, and I pray that I don't, but I have several friends who have had bleeding during pregnancy, were closely monitored & their babies came out just fine.
I think it's quite common

hi try not to panic too much, i bled from about 5 weeks to 10 weeks on and off, i had all different shades and the worst one was when i had cramping then about 20 mins later stood up and felt a gush and al my trousers were red, really thought the worst and though we'd lost the baby but had a scan and all was ok and at 12 weeks baby was waving and kicking so fingers crossed things are fine let us know how you get on at your scan xxx

I had an early scan at 7 weeks due to many previous miscarriages & my doc wanted to put my mind at rest - all was fine. At 10 weeks though, I had what I would call a heavy period and was terrified I'd lost another baby. I had another scan and everthing was fine. I bled every now and again right up to 20 weeks but nobody could tell me why.

I now have a gorgeous 10 week old little girl to show for all my worry, so try not to panic, and I hope all goes well for you. xx

I am soooooo happy to report that as of yesterday we heard and saw the heartbeat! 111 BPM....so excited. I am still bleeding and the dr said there is a clot in my vaginal wall sorrt for TMI and he said I will pass it and not to freak out! He said my bleeding hasn't affected the baby and its common....just keeping a watchful eye!! Is 111 BPM ok for 6 weeks along? They said it was on the low side but ok for 6 weeks......geez another thing to stress about :)

:yipee: Great news!

111 for 6 weeks is NOT on the low side at all. We first saw the HB at 6w +1 and it was 75 bpm. Doc said to expect it to double by the end of first tri and he was right. After that it was always between 140-150.

111 bpm would only be slow for second tri and later....

and 111 at only 6 weeks seems even fast... so maybe it is an early indicator of a :pink: princess...??? ;) hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->