Any body else's boobs look like maps!!!! Haha xx

tess8517

Reaction score
My boobs have loads of blue veins running through them and they really are tender!! Anybody else?? I am 8w2d!! Xx

I can go with the blue lines, they also look a different colour too like a slightly grey ish colour well its hard to explain but just dont look white like usual lol

Yeah snap!! So strange, and nipples are starting to darken, all good fun eh hehe x

yup, right there with you! I'm 7w3d and my boobs have been like this for nearly 2 weeks! nipples getting much darker now and areolae getting bigger, and yes, my boobs are beginning to look like maps. Enormous, painful maps!

Hahaha not so much " fun bags" now eh! OH missing them he ain't allowed near them right now !!! X

Hahaha not so much " fun bags" now eh! OH missing them he ain't allowed near them right now !!! X

DH exactly the same. He has a good look if I'm changing in the bedroom when he's there, or sticks his head round the door to have a look when I'm in the bath, but yup, he's on strict orders that they're not to be touched!!

i think the M6 is directing its traffic accross mine lol

Wonderful, have just taken my bra off and there is a deep imprint of the leafy pattern from the bra all over my boobs! Methinks perhaps it's time to get measured for some bigger ones!

my boobies have got loads of deep blue veins in them and they are so sore mainly at night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->