Any Bostonians starting IVF?

Glad to hear you both got appts and can get started! Keeda, my due date was yesterday. :) Amanda, I had Dr. Fox. She's very good. She doesn't sugarcoat things, but she is thorough and helpful. Her nurse partner, Kathy, is fantastic.

I will be seeing Dr Hornstein, I prefer the Newton location since I come in from Central MA. There are only 3 doctors servicing that location.

SeptBride

oooo.. hearty congrats in advance.. I guess I wont be seeing you on here for a while.. :)

Thanks. I met her yesterday and she said she liked that it was just a low count on the DH and that IVF is usually successful if thats the case so I liked her. I loved how that I was able to talk toher and they all have their own nurse and secretary. She wants us to do a day 3 test and and officegram similar to the HSG but different in that it doesnt hurt as bad and is current picture rather than an xray. we have a follow up but said most likely that IVF will be the way for us to go so I was excited about that :)

Keeda - you are in great hands with Dr Hornstein. I live in newton so the newton location was perfect for me but he is definitely worth the trip for you ..

Amanda - glad to see you are getting things underway and that you like the doctor.
If low count is the only issue you are golden!

well so far thats the only issue that can be found so fingers crossed. Poor Hubby...I just feel bad for him becuase he always said he was fine but the military probablly gave him something that caused it lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->