Any Bristol Ladies?

berniegroves

A daughter and a son
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if there are any other ladies from Bristol?

I am expecting my first baby in October and whilst DH is wonderful would be nice to chat to some other Mums to be. Especially as my Mum isn't in my life so i don't really have any other women to talk to about pregnancy etc.

I live in North Bristol.
x

Me lol, there was a thread around somewhere with Bristol Mums in the 2nd tri section, Ill try and find it.

Im due October 26th with my 2nd.

xx

Just found it but see you have already found it and replied lol.

xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/united-kingdom/157795-bristol.html

Anyone still here?..... There seems to be a lot of negativity on the other thread!! I'm in keynsham, but work at southmead hospital and due around xmas but got dating scan tomorrow evening to confirm - when are you all due?

Anyone still here?..... There seems to be a lot of negativity on the other thread!! I'm in keynsham, but work at southmead hospital and due around xmas but got dating scan tomorrow evening to confirm - when are you all due?

Hi,
So will you be having your baby at Southmead then?

I am due October 20th, so am over half-way through now. I need to go for a tour of the Southmead delivery suite and midwife led birth suite.

How are you?
x

I'm from Bristol, I also live in keynsham :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->