Any Bristol mums or mums to be in 2nd tri? X

Babyvoisey

Reaction score
I'm from bristol and wondered if anyone else in 2nd tri was.. Felt a bit out of my comfort zone searching other areas of the forum...

So say hi if u r :) xxx

Hey,

I'm from Bristol and expecting first child. Where abouts are you?

Stacey

Hey.. I'm in kingswood and expecting my first where abouts in bristol you from? X

erm sorta lol jct 17 off m4 is where i am lol. i no fishponds is that by ikea?

I live closer to Downend but not too far from Ikea! I'm 18w4d and having a girl!

haha im no gd with geography was a complete guess lol.

Congrats willow! Lol ashlee my geography was never good either!! Do u know sex yet ?

Were currently having a scan due to abdominal pain so hope all is well and they may be able to find out sex xx

No not yet am havin a private gender scan on sat ill be 16+6 so hoping they can find out then. Wot u hoping for?

hey ladies, I am just 30 miles north from bristol!

finding out the sexes on 22nd, will be 16+3. :) x

Aww twins!! What area do u live in? Congrats on ur buns btw xx

Well ive already got a boy so wud loooove a girly but am really excited bout this new wallpapr ive just sen if its a boy and he'll get to have all the clothes my son grew out of before he wore hehe

Aww lush.. We just got scanned! Bubs is ok but was playing up and being too much of a wriggler for us to know the sex.. At least we still have our 20 week scan to look forward to.. What hospitals u all going?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->