Any Bristol mums or mums to be in 2nd tri? X

Im in Clifton at the moment but hopefully moving south of Bristol before the baby arrives ... north Somerset.
I've chosen St michaels and we park just outside, seems to be ok. I really want a waterbirth but I think there's only one pool so we will see when I have my 16 week midwife appointment!

It's brilliant to see so many ladies that live around here!

I'd be up for a meet up too to put some names to faces!

And yeah, we're constantly in Bristol. We do sometimes think about moving back but we both know we want Summer and this baby to grow up outside the city and go to the schools I went to out here. But we do miss the buzz of the city.

X

Hello I'm from Bristol :)
I live in bishopsworth but originally from around horfield.
I'm having this baby in st Michaels (the same as dd)

I'd be well up for a meet up, I have had meets with another forum I use but I'm the only one from Bristol on there, so it always means a good distance to travel for someone.

Hey snuffy :) where abouts in Bristol r u? X

Hey mummytosummer- what area did u live in? When did u move? X

Just up the road from you in Kingswood. We are trying to move but would still be in the Kingswood or Staple Hill area, we just want a bigger garden for the LOs. It's not looking promising though and we have agreed that if we don't have an offer by Christmas we will take it off the market and just accept that we are stuck here for the foreseeable. I am not having viewers coming round all the time when this baby is born - we were trying to move when Amy was born (just when the recession started and the housing market went to crap) and it was bad enough trying to keep the house pristine with a baby to look after, never mind with a toddler who only has to walk into a room and it's trashed lol.

Haha!! Brain is like a seive sorry Hun!!! I remember now! Southey? X
PMSL - yep that's me :haha:

Lol!! Hey girls hope ur all good :).. We should do a meet?? What do u all think? X

Hi, as previously mentioned I'd be up for it if in Cribbs or suchlike due to coming from further out :)

Not from Bristol but not far! From Stroud/Gloucester way! Having Number 3 in Glos Royal,had my first in the old unit,2nd and this one in the new unit!

Emmie where abouts are you based? I'm in wotton under edge and had my daughter at Gloucester Royal and will be having this one there too!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->