Any Bristol mums or mums to be in 2nd tri? X

Aww thats lovely, did u get a sneaky pic? i had my son in bath hosp as was rushed there but hoping to have a water birth in trowbridge, u heard of it?

Hi, I'm in Cheltenham, I don't know Bristol town centre too well, but if you fancy a ladies meet up in Cribbs or Ikea/Eastgate then let me know I'll be in :)

That sounds good! Baby is fine but had legs crossed and
Wasn't co operating lol! I'm southmead too xx

So no pix.. But wow has it grown since dating scan! Was so lush :) OH said it looked like an alien when sonogramer showed him babas face lol xx

Baby_AJ - that sounds like a nice idea, be nice to put faces to ppl and SHOP!!! hehe

Aww soo glad all went well ho, arent OH the sweetest.....!! haha

Eeek got my 16 weeks mw appt 2moro n sat is my gender scan - excited much!

Good luck sweetie.. Hopefully bubs will co operate for you!!

Yes are OH are deffo the sweetest!' lol x

Hey!

My husband is from Bristol and we lived in Bristol together for about 5 years before moving a few miles out to Gloucestershire where I grew up.

It's nice to see other local girls!

X

Hey snuffy :) where abouts in Bristol r u? X

Hey mummytosummer- what area did u live in? When did u move? X

Well my husbands family live in redland and we lived in westbury on trym! But we know most parts of Bristol and know people from all over.

We moved 3 years ago but still have our house in Bristol that we rent out. We're regularly down in Bristol seeing family or friends.

I could have chosen to have the baby at Southmead hospital but as I had my daughter at gloucester I figured I might as well have this one there too, even though Southmead is much closer and easier to get to! Lol!

X

Just up the road from you in Kingswood. We are trying to move but would still be in the Kingswood or Staple Hill area, we just want a bigger garden for the LOs. It's not looking promising though and we have agreed that if we don't have an offer by Christmas we will take it off the market and just accept that we are stuck here for the foreseeable. I am not having viewers coming round all the time when this baby is born - we were trying to move when Amy was born (just when the recession started and the housing market went to crap) and it was bad enough trying to keep the house pristine with a baby to look after, never mind with a toddler who only has to walk into a room and it's trashed lol.

Well my husbands family live in redland and we lived in westbury on trym! But we know most parts of Bristol and know people from all over.

We moved 3 years ago but still have our house in Bristol that we rent out. We're regularly down in Bristol seeing family or friends.

I could have chosen to have the baby at Southmead hospital but as I had my daughter at gloucester I figured I might as well have this one there too, even though Southmead is much closer and easier to get to! Lol!

X

Oh so your still flitting in and out then?? Would be good to do a meet if u and
Others are up for it? Would be nice to put faces to
Usernames
Lol xx

Just up the road from you in Kingswood. We are trying to move but would still be in the Kingswood or Staple Hill area, we just want a bigger garden for the LOs. It's not looking promising though and we have agreed that if we don't have an offer by Christmas we will take it off the market and just accept that we are stuck here for the foreseeable. I am not having viewers coming round all the time when this baby is born - we were trying to move when Amy was born (just when the recession started and the housing market went to crap) and it was bad enough trying to keep the house pristine with a baby to look after, never mind with a toddler who only has to walk into a room and it's trashed lol.

Haha!! Brain is like a seive sorry Hun!!! I remember now! Southey? X

Sorry Im from third tri but thought Id say Hi :)

Im going to St Michaels, thats where I had my first son.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->