Any bump buddies for the last month wait

Xuxa

Mom of 9 - 6 princesses and 3 princes
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!

I am pregnant with #5, officially on my last month and would love to find a buddy or buddies to wait it out with me...

Anyone out there on their last month too? :wink wink: xxx

Im 34 weeks so pretty much there...and boy is this the longest wait ever lol. This is our first and its a little boy :)

Hi ladies can I join? I'm 35 weeks and this is my first baby, little boy. So excited and counting down now.

We are all having boys!:)

How are you girls feeling? xx

Super super tired...cant get much done without having to sit or lay down for a while. I cant wait until its over lol.

The tiredness is awful isn't it? I'm feeling a bit isolated as well, although i think its my fault. I don't like to go out much now and i'm sort of distancing myself a bit from people. I am just ready for my little one to arrive now :)

Yeah ive Had to stop work earlier than i wanted due to always having to sit etc. I just couldnt keep up anymore. I worked in a big daycare. Yeah i too feel pretty isolated myself. Its been super hot lately and i just cant be out in the heat for more than maybe 10 minutes before it takes a toll on me. So ive been stuck at home doing almost nothing. I have lots of things to do around the house, but too tired to do much. I just want my body back hahaha. It will be nice when little one gets here as we cant wait.

The tiredness is getting to me too... I also can't manage long periods without sitting down. I have stayed very active and running around 4 kids is also not that easy.
Sleeping has become challenging too as I can't lie in the same position for too long without it getting uncomfortable.
Not wishing this pregnancy away though... It might be my last so I am trying to enjoy every moment.
What kind of birth are you girls hoping for?
xxxx

Hi ladies how are you doing? Any news yet?
I'm due in 3 days so far no signs! I am hoping for a natural water birth at midwife led unit if things go to plan x

Hello!

So, going by my Drs due date I was due on the 3rd. As usual didn't expect much to happen by then...
Saturday 5th, started having contractions around 4:30am and they weren't really progressing during the day so that night I went to the clinic to have a NST. They picked up full strength contractions, but the baby was doing fine and I wanted to go home. After much convincing they allowed me to go...
By Sunday morning everything had stopped.
Tuesday 8th I had a sweep and stretch. A few cramps that evening but that was it!
Friday 11th - 8:30am I woke up and was having very mild contractions. Figured that it was all happening but all my labours have been long so I laid in bed playing on my iPad. 9:30am told my husband I was getting too uncomfortable to stay in bed, got up, had a shower and started packing the hospital bag.
We had to go to the shops to get some food to leave at home for our kids so off to the shops we went. Brought the stuff back home and went out again to get last minute stuff for the baby.
By the time I got out of the car at the shops I could not walk and asked hubby to drive me to the clinic.
Got to the clinic at 12pm, Dr was on already on her way to meet us there. The clinic didn't have a private room for me so I told hubby I wanted to go to another hospital 30min away. Dr asked me to wait for her to check me first and then we would go together to the other hospital. She arrived after 12 checked me and said I was going nowher... I was 8cm and baby was about to come. She found me a room, basically kicked someone out! Lol and by 12:45 my baby boy Jasper was born.
3.9kg, 51cm and with a head full of hair. Once again, no pain medication for me. The fastest labour I have ever had and I am soooooo in love!
Seriously considering going for baby no6!��

Looking forward to hearing your stories! Good luck!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back