any cervix checkers out there

lintu

TTC a playmate for DD
Reaction score
I'm looking for some advice I'm currently late should have come on over the weekend and still haven't gggrrr

My cervix had started to come down so I was counting myself out, did a cheapy test yesterday and it said negative so I was convinced I was out and was just waiting for Aunt Flo to get her act togerther, checked again today and its shot right back up and gone soft but still feels a little open??

Advice pls I hate this limbo, i may invest in a decent test today

i'm not really TTC, but we are more WTT/NTNP atm...

but i check my CP every day. what is your CM like?

how long have you been checking CP? (as in how many cycles)

Its hard to describe its not dry but not wet its kinda like when you've blown your nose lol tmi :)

I don't monitor it really just occasionaly have a feel, I know it had started to come down but has now gone back up, I'm in the same boat hun NTNP

Hey!
I was due Saturday, and I am still without AF. Took FIVE tests this weekend...first on Sunday was a BFP but the rest were BFN so we are waiting it out for another week.

I checked my cervix on Sunday. Mine never feels totally closed and it was low and slightly open. Nothing but lots of clear and white CM all weekend. Going to check it again shortly...

Fingers crossed for sticky beans?

...just gave it a feel. Its WAY up there. Some pink streaky mucus. Wondering is AF is on her way...

So frustrating isn't it :( fingers xd, I'm going to check tomorrow

Uhg...it IS frustrating!

The body is a wonderous, amazing thing that sometimes seems to have a mind of its own...and it's a secretive mind!

I'm a chronic cervix checker. I actually checked during AF this last time and found it higher, soft and open. I was curious since I couldn't really find anything on how and where it should be during AF.

all the info iv read says its meant to be low during AF?? bonkers guess it will do what it wants to do :shrug:

I read that too, but I also read sometimes it's high? I dunno. Well I do know that it can change throughout the day so maybe it was at that time of day that it decided to be higher when I checked.

Its that high this morning I can only just reach it

Take another test?! Good luck!

Hi to you all- I'm sort of new to this and just about getting my head around it all, but I would likability a bit of your advice if possible :) i have used opk's the last 2 month and read lots of info on cm, temps , and best time to try. Last month I got 2 days postive opk with the digital ones and I could see that my cm was what would be expected as being fertile those days. This month I have had 3 days postive opk , last positive was on Sunday, but instead of my cm becoming dryer (as I thought it should if I am/ have ovulated) its become much more present and is the really stretchy sort that I thought would indicate peek days. Could it mean I'm still ovulating? Do you think I should try again tOnight with hubby? Sorry I'm just very confused by it all! Thanks so much for listening to my rant! :)

Hi Bella, yes deffo BD again tonight.

The OPK's dont mean you have ovulated just that you have had the surge in hormone that makes you ovulate :) good luck.

thanx guys, I was going to test again in the morning but :witch: got me this evening, but at least I know and can try again

Aw, sorry! Good luck with next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->