any cervix checkers out there?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
hello, I could do with some help! any ladies that check their cervix regularly? I checked mine today, and it's very low and soft/squishy, any idea what this means? I'm 10dpo, AF is due Thursday/Friday, I've not had any of my usual signs for her arriving yet.. thank you :) x

Hi, i am new to checking my cervix too, i am currently 8dpo today and my cervix was short and the entrace felt like your lips but the sides of it felt hardish, but ive been feeling wet down there and the entrance was really soft .... Spunds like i am in the same boat as you.

I hope we both get BFP's x

Unless u check all through your cycle you may not notice . Mine dropped low and hard for a day felt very long. But 2 or 3 days before af was due it became mushy and full with both my pregnancys xxxx

I think we should hold out testing together lol i am a nightmare for POAS as soon as my AF date starts getting closer i seem to get this sudden urge to do one daily xxx

Omg, I'm the same! When are you planning to hold out till? :)

Hahah girls imstarted at 2dpo... And got shadowey lines at 9dpo . :)) lolll

I caved and tested today! Not sure on the colour of my line though, might be evap! X

Internet cheapies didnt show till last with me . My frer was neg weds but positive by the friday :) my first line didnt have colour just like a shadow and u had to hold it at a funny angle xxx

That gives me hope then! :) This is mine, what do you think? X

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_large-810001-wp-20150304-08-39-.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_large-810001-wp-20150304-08-39-.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 14
Wow yes i see something with out even squinting . Dont worry tho if they dont progress quick on them . Mine wasent brill. :) how many dpo r u today?x

Aww yay, thank you! I'm not too sure as I didn't use any ovulation tests this month, but I know AF was due from any time today until Friday. Fingers crossed she doesn't show, and this is it! :) x

Rebeccalouise i am on my phone so i cant see your pic but think positive and hopefully it will be a positive. I wasnt online yesterday to update you but, i tested 9dpo (2days ago) and it was a BFN but then i noticed it was a 25mui so i wouldnt have gotten a BFP anyway. Im going to try hold out for AF now, although i am dying to go buy a 10mui and test! I feel extremely nauseated today and dizzy. X

Good luck beckie! :D I'm not too sure if the tests I'm using are as sensitive as they say they are.. Still no AF, and no signs! :) I see something on today's test, but I'm thinking evap.. I'll upload a pic for you all to see :D x

Attachments

• WP_20150306_10_04_14_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150306_10_04_14_Pro.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
  • WP_20150306_10_04_20_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150306_10_04_20_Pro.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 6
I can see something on the first pic . But seriously them tests arent the best . They barely showed a evap when my others were so obvious x

You can order wide strip ones of them ic xx easyer to look at x

AF got me. Devastated. :cry: OH is upset too :nope: The only positive I can think of, is that this is my second normal 30 day cycle in a row, since last June. So I'm hoping things have settled down for good, and that we have a really good chance of catching that egg next month! Thank you for all of your support ladies. <3 I've had a little cry, so I guess it's just onto the next month now.. X

I need thoughts ladies... I have just been for a wee(sprry for the tmi) and when i wiped there was a brownish colour in my cm when i wiped ...... Af coming or pregnancy???? Anyone else had this ive not EVER had this before a af or pregnancy. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->