any cervix checkers out there?

Have to remember every pregnancy is diffrent :) so this time i caught pregnant it was straight after a loss at 13 weeks :-( i wanted it so bad like to the point of tears and its all i could think of and plus iv not had a period since my mc so i av no idea wat cd i am.....so .... I ordered 50 cheap opks and clear blue digital dual hormone .. I took at least 2-3 opks every single day .... I had ewcm a week leading upto ovulation .. (I also kept my opks and dated them so i could see the lh surge builing up as soon as i got a near posotive i backed it up with the clear blue digital) i ovulated a week after ewcm . I dtd 3 days leading up to ovulation a twice the day before ovulation and my cm was not brill. But hey ho here i am pregnant ..... If you want it so bad take more control wanting to be pregnant and waiting another month seems forever i defo would know 2 years it took to catch my daughter ..... :) chin up lets get that egg nxt month xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ahhh rebecca i also see you have pcos....i also have PCO not the syndrome so much i take metformin :) my cycles used to be about 2 months apart but metformin got me down to 30ish days and ovulate every month . Get some opks i say so hard to tell when ur ovulating with pcos xxx

Thank you hun, I really appreciate your support and advice! You're right :) we've already worked out the dates I'm most fertile etc next month, and said we're going to make sure we do all we can to get pregnant! Like you said, it's just the wait that's a nightmare :( xxxx

Well AF was here this morning rebecca, we ar etotlly devestated, its costing us a fortune for fertility drugs every month and we really thought this month felt different, so today i wouldve been 12dpo �� i have cried since 7am but i suppose we will have to just try again x

Oh no, I'm so sorry hun :hugs: I really hope next month is the month for us both. However, my spotting has completely stopped, was pink CM yesterday evening so that's what made me think AF was arriving, yet today I've had nothing but my normal creamy CM! I'm so confused :( tested this afternoon, bfn.. Maybe it's implantation and I ovulated later than I thought? God knows :( more waiting I guess.. X

Awww i hope you do get your BFP!! AF is def here for me unfortunately, i hope we get our BFP soon my fiance is really considering taking a break again, we have our app at the hospital on tuesday i think it is so we will see what they think, if his sperm hasnt started working yet theu will probably suggest to increase his fertility drugs :( at our expense..... Whoever said making babies was lying! Our doc has even suggested IVF so he doesnt think we will conceive naturally :( xx

I'm so sorry beckie, I have my FX crossed for you! :hugs:

As for me, spotting started again last night, so thought I was out for good! Ruined mine and OH's date night, as I went to the loo, it was there when I wiped again, and I thought that's it - I just wanted to go home and cry! :( however woken up today, and nothing at all again! Just the clear CM I usually have, even when I checked inside.. I'm beyond confused, feel like my body is playing games with me :wacko: X

I am sooo confused i didnt realise what the date was and what i thought was AF i dont see how it couldve been as its still not even due yet! Im not due until the 14th so im so confused! I had brown in my cm on friday night (6th march) and i bled until 8th march today is the 9th and now theres nothing... Surely af Hasnt came that early i have NEVER been that early in my life! And all my symptoms were pointing to pregnancy.

And my OH had 0 sperm in his sperm analysis and hea been taking fertility drugs xx

Was it heavy flow hun? Mine has stopped this morning and these are my tests. IC was done with SMU, predictor was done with first. :) I really hope it was implantation for you, and you get your :bfp:! :dust: X

Saturday was yes and sunday was lighter. I just feel like curling into a ball and crying xx

I know what you mean :( I'm beyond confused myself! Sucks doesn't it? X

Attachments

• WP_20150309_08_03_22_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20150309_08_03_22_Pro (2).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 2
  • WP_20150309_08_48_44_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150309_08_48_44_Pro.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1
Ic.. X

Attachments

• WP_20150309_09_49_48_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150309_09_49_48_Pro.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2
I can still see your lines �� i am sooo confused and so dissapointed all at the same time, my OH is downheartend too a bit but he is thankful that the fertility drugs must be working, we have our app with our fertility doc tomorrow so i hope they can shed some light xx

I know what you mean :( Oh, please keep us updated with how it goes! :) I'd love to hear some good news, so got my FX for you. Xx

Thanks hun let me know how you get on too, i hope your line gets darker for you, have you compared them to the last ones you did or are they the same ones? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->