Any chance at all? please help

R

Ready4tw0

Hello ladies, I am ttc # 2 and this cycle I was so sure. I dont temp but had ewcm cd20-25 o pain on cd 22 and dtd every other day leading up every day those five days of ewcm and every other after. Had what I was 100% sure was implantation bleeding 1 week ago, was definitely not AF(TMI) it was just one weird glob of brown and pink spots on paper. Have been taking IC wondfos for days and keep getting shadows/super faint within the time limit. Took two FRERs (both on terrible holds was super excited and idk what I was think i. ) well one I thought I saw some weird thing and stupidly took it out of the case, it looked a tiny bit pink after it had dried the top and bottom of the line. The pic attached is the test taken well after the time limit plus I took it out of the casing so im sure its a dye run but I am on cd 36 still no AF and still shadows/bfn on wondfos.
20140524_201822.jpg

That almost looks like a line to me! I'd try with an frer using fmu or even SMU! Fx'd for you and much baby dust!!

It kind of looks like a line to me too but being that it was taken out of the case and past the time frame it's so hard to say for sure. I would do what MrsMcK14 said! :)

:dust:

Tested with an IC this am, still nothing more than shadows lines :( need to get a FRER but babysitting so have a house full of kids this weekend and dont see myself getting to the store any time soon! Hopefully I can get one for tommorow am but I dont think it would matter thought wondfo ICs were really sensitive?

I agree it looks like a line.
Hope you can get another test soon!

That does like a line i have taken frer out of case & got nothing until hours later but was a grey indent type line. Yours looks too pink fx crossed you get a definite answer soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->