Any chance my milk has increased??

Kelskiii

Reaction score
LO had weight loss/slow weight gain issues until 12wks. I agreed two formula top ups & one expressed bottle a day until weight gain started.

We have always continued with the expressed bottle at 6pm so LO will interact with dh & then at 10pm formula before bed as LO will not sleep without it no matter how much I fed her.

Three days ago LO sicked up both bottles, each night since she has drank the expressed milk with a little bit of sick but the formula bottle she drinks a little then is sick. She wants the bottle to suck on not drink so we have not let her have it.

She has slept through two nights now which she has never done, I have been pumping 4oz of breast milk whilst she is asleep/has formula rather than the 2oz I used to get.

Is it possible at 20weeks my milk has increased a lot? LO has not been cluster feeding or seeming like she is going through a growth spurt to increase my milk.

If this is the way forward I am so happy no more formula top ups!!

The more you pump, the more your body will make. So if your pumping more, your milk supply should increase.

That's great news that your supply seems to have increased! Keep going x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"