Any chart experts about?

serendippy

TTC no1
Reaction score
Is there anyone who is good at interpreting charts? Im flumuxed as to whats goin on with me at the mo. FF has put me as ovulating and my body tends to feel as tho it has, all the signs of post ovulation are there but my temps are just not reflecting it at all. Has anyone else ever had this?

I agree with FF, but your xhairs are dotted bc I think you have some temps missing. Did you expect your temps to be higher, bc you are still showing above coverline, with that one dip...

Hiya Dachsundmom

Yeh i would normally ahve higher temps then this post ovulation..normally my coverline is around 36.25 and normal post temps wud be 36.30 and above. Can you still ovulate with low temps like that when they arnt normal for you?

I think it looks fine hun, I agree with DMom it's hatched because of some missing data but you had that O dip with above coverline for at least 3 temps! :hugs:

Trust me, FF is a picky little effer...you wouldn't have gotten the xhairs if there was any suspicion that you hadn't OVd...call this one a win, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->