any chart experts??

OULINA

Reaction score
hello ,

im kinda freaking out ..once i ovulate we stop useing (tmi :blush:) condoms .... i chart to figure out my dangerous days since we dont want an other baby...i thought i ovulated on the 17th day like ff said in the begining but now (please look at my chart) ff changed my "O" date to the 19th where we bd without protection :dohh: he didnt finish inside of me but we bd for a long time so im still worried.... (tmi sorry :blush:)!!
if i change my cm on the 18th day to creamy ff changes again the ovulation day to the 17th... i dont know what to think ...on the 18th day i had creamy cm with a bit of eggwhite ?what do u write down when its like that???? on the 19th day where i write sticky cm was very sticky but still can see a bit of eggwhite left overs .... but i wrote sticky since the egg white was very little please tell me what u think im going crazy ...do u think ff is right and i ovulated on the 19th day ???thank you ...

:hugs:
I think it's hard to say. Just from the temperatures I would have said that you ovulated on CD17. But I guess if you really don't want to get pregnant then you should avoid BD any time that you see fertile CM (eggwhite or watery). Not much that you can do about it now except wait and hope for AF to arrive. Are your cycles usually regular and what length is your LP usually? If you have a regular cycle then you could count back from when AF is due and see whether that would make it more likely for ovulation date to be CD17 or CD19 if you know what I mean. But I don't think you can be 100% sure.

I've never been pregnant and just started temping this month so I'm not nearly a "chart expert" but I just read Taking Charge Of Your Fertility and they did mention not to BD without protection until you've had three consecutive days of high temperatures or no ewcm (whichever is longer) so it sounds like it's possible you could be pregnant. Fingers crossed things work out the way you want... :)

Looking at your chart ff seems to be going on your temps to make CD19 your O day, which it was on your January chart too, and considering your saying you had EWCM and your cervix was high and soft... it's all pointing to that being your most fertile time, so yes pregnancy is possible.

I would probably suggest that if your going to use fertility awareness as your birth control it may be best to chart for 6 months or so, so you can really get to know your body and your charts before relying on it as it can be confusing at times!

Hope you get the outcome you want.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back