Any charting expert out there that can PLEASE help me??

calimom029

Reaction score
Ok so now I'm definitely going crazy. So this morning after I added my temp to ovufriend it predicted my O day to be CD10???? I've been testing with clear blue digital OPK since CD10 and have never got a positive this cycle (today is CD14). I used the same brand of OPK last cycle and got my first positive (smile face) on CD12 and ovulated on CD13. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss my surge because I've been testing 3 times a day since CD10 (9am-1pm-6pm). I could only have missed if I ovulated before CD10. The funny thing is that I usually get tender breast and sore nipples after O and this month I had this symptoms since CD11-12. Did I really ovulate at CD10?? If that is really possible, looking at my chart I would say ovufriend is wrong anyways, because based on my temps I would say I ovulated on CD9 but that seems sooo early!! I'm sooo confused. I'm super regulated and my cycles are always between 27-29 days long. I've never had a cycle shorter than 27 days. However, this is my 3 cycle coming out of BC. Please look at my ovufriend chart and let me know what you think.
Thank you so much!!
Here is a link to my FF chart and also for my ovufriend chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4768e7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back