Any clomid ladies?

I've felt the same way this cycle. Totally haven't been feeling pregnant!

Hi hun
I just wanted to add that I read something about babies conceived using clomid are more at risk of autism.
There was a bunch of mums saying they had clomid babies and that they had been diagnosed with autism around ages 5 and up.
Maybe something to Google and think about.
I take vitex it apparently balances your hormones without containing any hormones and is natural. It helps to correct your body. I also take macca root.
I'd recommend them instead of anything else.
I know it's exciting to find something thinking it will help and that but since you have time just look into it and see before taking it.

Thanks mumma for your concern, however I believe that people are trying to link anything and everything to autism. I think that if it's meant to happen it's meant to happen (regarding anything) and because of my faith I just leave it up to God.

@kls my 4yr old son is autistic. He was conceived natural and was diagnosed at two years old. I totally agree with you on giving it to god. Autism btw isn't something to really fear my son is very normal but responds to the world different. He's actual really freaking smart and I'm not just tooting my horn here. He's 4 and still doesn't talk but he's not slow he responds to what I say and tell him he follows instructions well etc. it's not a death sentence having a child with autism. So like you yes I'm concerned about having another autistic child but that gods choice not mine. I'm not going to stop baring children because my son is autistic

He's too cute to. Just the other day he wanted apple juice I got him a cup and he reached for it and i said "you gotta kiss me to get it" and he gave me a kiss lol. I freaked out at first when he got diagnosed cause I was 19yrs old and autism was new and nobody really knew anything (they still dont) but he's such a awesome lil guy. My friends son is also autistic he's 17yrs he talks attends a regular high school goes on dates etc I think ppl who don't know shouldn't be.....how do I put it....so quick to offer their two cents

I start clomid next cycle, any advice? Has anyone experenced any bad side effects?

Hey guys hope everyone is doing good! I just got my positive opk this morning on cd 12. Exactly the same as last month! Hopefully we'll have better luck this cycle. Side effects haven't been too bad... Just headaches. Good luck everyone!

Hello :) I would like to join this discussion. I took Clomid days 5-9 and this is my first cycle taking it. I haven't O'd on my own after coming off birth control a year ago. DH and I have been TTC since April. I took OPKs and had positives for 4 days from CD 14- 17. I had pain on both sides and cramped for a week straight. I am not sure which day I O'd but using the last day of + OPK I am now 5 DPO. I do not have any symptoms and all cramping is gone. I hope I ovulated! We have been baby dancing every night for months now... he is being so sweet about everything. I'm praying for our BFPs!

Hi ladies :) Mind if I join?
I see a few familiar faces from other Clomid threads :)

This was my first month on Clomid and I took 50 mg from CD 2-6. I'm on CD 16 now and still haven't even gotten a positive OPK :( Before Clomid I was ovulating regularly but late (Cd 17-19) and had short LPs (8-9 days). I have a large complex ovarian cyst which they're thinking is probably from Endo.
I had a TON of side effects - bad cramps, very moody, bloated, and my breasts leaked one night (I haven't BF my DD in abt 1.5 yrs)... so I'm not looking forward to needing to up the dosage if this cycle doesn't shape up. But it'll all be worth it if it works sooner or later

Welcome ladies!
I'm cd 20 today. Tomorrow is the big day. Getting 21 day bloods done to confirm O I'm really nervous about it but excited to hopefully hear good news.
@krissy? Still no true pos opk? That sucks hun are doing bloods to check for O? I hear you about side effects. I'm finally starting to be able to sleep. I actually took a nap today lol and slept through the whole night last night. The insomnia was bad but my emotional roller coaster was the worst. No pg symptoms yet. My app says I should test in eight days but going to wait for blood results before spending money on hpts currently have none in the house

Soooooooooooooo close to positive on the OPK today. I think tonight or tomorrow will finally turn the corner.... and I'm having a good bit of light red spotting today - so I'm thinking this HAS to be it (knock on wood)

Genesis - So excited for you tomorrow! Do you know when you get the results? FXed for you! :dust:

@krissy last time it only took doc until next day to get results so hopefully it'll be that fast this time around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->