Any clomid ladies?

genesismarie

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Doc prescribed me clomid yesterday now waiting for af to start so I can start it. Just wondering if there are any ladies starting or currently on it. Any advice suggestion complaints and success stories are welcome
-genesis

Hi! I'm in the tww of my first clomid cycle so I don't really have any help to offer. But I wanted to say good luck! I'm waiting on my blood work results to see if the clomid helped me O. I think I'm about 8-9 dpo but my temps were crazy this month so I can't be sure.

nope not really! Besides the weird temps nothing really! I have had some cramping the last few days and really sore bbs. I have heard that climid can make your pms symptoms worse so I am trying not to get my hopes up. I do sometimes get cramping and sore bbs before af so I don't think it means anything. I was prepared for hot flashes because thats what everybody always talks about but I never got any! oh, I did have much less ewcm. My Dr. also prescribed estrogen to take after the clomid to help with that issue and to thicken the lining of my uterus because clomid can thin it too much. Im not really sure if it help tho. I've read that it doesn't really do much good but I took it anyway because it can't hurt. I didn't hear from my Dr. today so maybe tomorrow.

I heard about the hot flashes as well ugh I hate heat lol not going to enjoy that symptom if I have it. I did hear about the lack of ewcm. But my cm is funny is never been textbook if you ask my I'm wet down there all cycle. But maybe epo will help? Not sure if they should be mixed tho. But I heard from ladies on here it helps produce good ewcm. Couple cycles ago I did a probiotic Grapefruit juice and water all cycle and finally had good cm. Don't know why I stopped doing that actually

This is my first cycle taking it too! It was suggested to me to take it at night to help with the major symptoms which I did and I do think it helped. If I took it too long before bed I would get nausea. I have had hot flashes and major moodiness. I'm really hoping it works! I don't ovulate normally and I'm on cd 16 and still haven't. But I've heard its normal to ovulate later on clomid. Good luck with it!! What days are you taking it?

Doc said take it cd5-9? What about you? I feel like such a rookie in ttc now hahaha. Then doc advised me to wait five days to bd after taking last pill? I seriously laughed at her. Like yea tell that to my fiancée and see how that goes over hahaha

Doc said take it cd5-9? What about you? I feel like such a rookie in ttc now hahaha. Then doc advised me to wait five days to bd after taking last pill? I seriously laughed at her. Like yea tell that to my fiancée and see how that goes over hahaha

I took it days 3-7 and I think I ovulated on 12 or 13 so I wouldn't wait 5 days to bd or you might miss it! Also, I did read some where not to mix epo and clomid.

This is my first cycle taking it too! I was on 100mg for cd3-7, but I've heard cd5-9 is also a common recommendation. My side effects were: a little extra irritable (just a little - none of this "I'm sorry for what I said while I was on clomid" business - just a little more impatient with things that don't normally bother me), hot flashes, some general weird feeling/nausea (but only on day one) and VERY reduced CM. It was weird to know I was ovulating and feel like.. completely dry.

Anyway - it wasn't bad at all.

I finished on CD7, started opks on CD9, got a positive on CD13 and think I ovulated on CD15. I read somewhere you usually ovulate around 7 days after taking the last dose. Fx this does the trick for you! (and all of us! :winkwink:)

I take mine days 5-9, same dosage as last time as I did my progesterone test and came back at a good healthy number of 37 so i did ovulate. But i normally do on my own just need a stronger O. I did experience some headaches, cloudy "stoned" feeling, strong ovulation twinges/cramps and did ovulate from what i felt like was twice. OPKS were positive on CD14 & CD17. But i took mine at 7pm so sleep through any other crazy clomid side effects that I've read :sleep:

I haven't got a BFP yet but its only my 2nd cycle on CD 4 now. I also have 1 tube remaining (left) and it seems that i usually ovulate on my right, ugh go figure.

I still have high hopes on clomid tho, heard so many good things about falling pregnant within 3 cycles! :thumbup:

Have any of you ladies get your hubbys semen analysis done before taking clomid?

Hi ladies! I'm on my second cycle of clomid 50mg. I take mine days 5-9. I have had three pregnancies and all babies were conceived on the first cycle so I'm in uncharted territory now! I'm on CD 14 so O is any day now. Good luck to everyone!

My DH didn't have to do a semen analysis. My OB is not having me check my progesterone this time around since I've always had success in the past. I take mine at night also so I'll miss the nausea. My symptoms are usually irritability and mood swings and hot flashes. By far the mood swings are the worse because I know I'm being irrational when I'm having one but cannot help it. Oh and when I conceived my last daughter my 21 day level was only 6.66 and I got pregnant that cycle so if any of you get low results don't worry it can still happen!

Yep I am starting just got a script today waiting for the witch to show up... I found out I'm not ovulating.. Progesterone level was 3.5 and 5 being the cut off.

Hey ladies that's for all the replies!!! Af showed up this morning picked up script this afternoon. Doc has me taking cd 5-9 super excited

I'm second round here! No ovulation or period on first cycle so doctor raise my dosage to 100 mg. Taking Provera now to start my period the starting Clomid CD3-7.

I took 50mg from days 5-9 and BD'd every day from day 10-15 as per doctor's advice. I got a BFP at 19dpo but it ended in miscarriage at 5.5 weeks. My 2nd cycle of Clomid didn't work.

Hope it works for you!

@squish I'm so sorry for your loss hun. Will you be giving clomid another go ?

Hey girls I have been TTC for about a year now. Had a long wait after getting off birth control 2 years ago and it took almost 10 months to even get my period back and since AF has been every 50-60 days and also dr thinks possible PCOS . However this last month I just started AF now on CD 2 and it's day 27 of last cycle so that's insane for me! And by my charts it looks like I ovulated. I can't believe I got AF after 27 days, my body has been so messed up.

I start clomid 5-9 and and am pretty nervous. My body isn't great with pills and medications, I seem to get a lot of reactions from them. I am going to take it at night to hopefully help ease some of that. I want a baby so bad and just want it to work.

Any advice would be amazing!

Thanks girl!

Baby dust

Native Honey 💜

Hi native honey I'm cd 3 today starting clomid 5-9 as well. I'm nervous also but more excited to finally have a proper chance at ttc. I've been off depo since June of 2012 and just found out last month I'm not ovulating so hoping clomid will work for me. I'm fine with pills but the thing for me is remembering to take the dang things I'm so forgetful with pills that really worries me. Going to take my first pill Tuesday this cycle ik I'm going to be on the edge of my seat so to speak the whole time. Hope you stick with the thread we have few ladies that are just starting and some experienced. Good luck hun keep us updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->