Any Clomid Round 1 buddies? - Now with testing dates!

cheerios

Mom of 5 (4 on earth 1 in heaven)
Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently on my Round 1 of Clomid 50mg.

Anybody out there who's in the same stage? Would love to have buddies?

My last scan (Tues), I had 2/3 10mm follicles, but I'm not too sure if those follies were already there even before I started Clomid. I have another scan next Tues and really hope that those follicles would have grown.

Would love to have buddies in the same stage as me to share stories and support each other. :)

Testing Dates of our lovely Clomid ladies

23rd Sept - Mamawannabe
15th Oct - SmileyKez[/COLOR]

Anybody??? I can't be the only one starting on Clomid now???

i am due AF on 13-14th of this month then we're on round one of our 2nd attempt on clomid.

would love to join all but i am a 2nd timer :D

Join in I shudb startin mid sep just waitin 4 af, wot days and mg r u on xx

ME ME ME.. :hi: :hi:

I am starting my first round on Saturday-- cycle day 5-9 at 50mg... I am HOPING so much that this is gonna be it....

Me!! Im expecting AF on Tuesday then I will be starting my first round of Clomid! Bit disappointed coz thought this month might be my month but also quite excited to be starting Clomid! I'd love a Clomid buddy!

I rember u kel from another thread sorry u lost ur angel :hug: I'm on days 2-6 100mg x

I rember u kel from another thread sorry u lost ur angel :hug: I'm on days 2-6 100mg x

ahh thanks so much.:hugs:. it's been a long and heartfelt journey since but I am finally looking up...... :dust: to all you ladies

meant to be on 100mg day 2-5 but i got pregnant on day 4-7 before so not sure which one they thought was best, this is just a "try something" while waiting on year waiting list for IUI

well my blood work done today is checking for that as I have always thought I had PCOS.... I'll find out next week

i have sever pcos and it worked for me, every cycle last time and done 5 of them, between 50mg and 100mg,

i have pcos, backwards uterus, blood problems, only one tube and suspected sperm allergy lol

God lynn uv got the lot hvent u, ii dnt think my pcos is too bad, im hoopin this works xxx ru all havin blood tests or scans too xx

i'm not having any bloods or scans this time around because they already know it works so just a case of working out where in my cycle i will ovulate with clomid as its been a year since i started taking it last time...

my PCOS apparently is the worse scan my family doctor has seen but my RE said it could be worse lol.... all my teen years i never had a period, i have alot of cysts etc on my ovaries and get alone of stomach pains and hair etc but otherwise you wouldn't know i had it i guess,. other than being mega unfertile lol... my OH is super fertile so its madness but hopefully we'll get our little one soon... can hope anyways...

yeah it is alot everytime we go to doctors we find yet another problem so not always looking forward to gonig lol.

Well let's hope there is no more bad news, we were tild by docs tht dh had low sperm mobilitt but fs said rthy got it rong and its fine so I'm hopin this clomid wil do the trick,, we've been ntnp for 3 years been tryin.1 year properly iv got a cd12 scan and I'm askin if I can have a blood test to make sure cos I only gwt a ascan on 1st cycle,, iv got 3 months worth of clomid,,, xx

oh geesh Lynn I am so sorry................ I have a few of the symptons- but I in the last year or so my periods were getting more "regular" and regular I mean maybe once every month and a half for me..so I know I was O'ing

they say PCOS actually could get better as you age---- I hope that is the case for me

I have been PG twice already within the last year but my last few charts are not showing me that I am O'ing---- and when it did put me at possibly O'ing I took progestrone cream right after... but then my temps would go back down again as I have LOW progestrone levels.......and my charts gave me thw dotted CH and a LONG LP

I alo went and bought the Ovacue fertility monitor because OPK's for me never worked....

Hi cheerios

Have just started my first round this cycle, had a 20mm follie at scan on tues so now will wait and see xx

opk never really work for me either, my levels are too high so most of the time i get two lines all the time, so i have a fertility monitor i use. i found agnus castus was a wonder to me, it helped me get pregnant with my son, but coming off it next month to go on the clomid only on clomid for two months as a try and see sort of thing, but doubt it will work, i hate having to wait for iui but thats just how it goes ah? yeah it really sucks being so infertile my family a super fertile so they don't understand at all it makes it very hard, i am truely blessed to have my DS which i am grateful for but my OH finds it hard because my son is not his own so its hard for him, we got pregnant in jan with clomid but sadly it turned out to be suspected ectopic and they ended the pregnancy, clomid has a high rate of causing ectopic so i am a little scared going back on it again :(

:hi: Hi, Please can I join you too? I am starting this evening as AF got me two days ago. I have been precribed 100mg for days 2-6 of my cycle and I have my first follicle tracking scan next Friday. I have the dreaded "unexplained" infertility and have been trying for 2 and a half years

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->