Any Clomid Round 1 buddies? - Now with testing dates!

as said i will get some IUI free, it took me 15+months TTC for my son but all in all on and off it took 2-3years roughly.

Has anybody here already started on Clomid?

I have had no side effects so far. I don't know if mood swings count, but TBH I don't think I need Clomid to have mood swings. Have had a bit of headache, but that again could be "normal" due to the weather changes.

Felt quite a bit of twinges in my left ovary today though. Although sometimes I really am not sure if those are twinges or if its just psychological.

So yeah! I think I'll figure more about my body after my first round.

Iv nt started yt I'm tryin to b hopeful but it's hard lol x

Hi cheerios

Have just started my first round this cycle, had a 20mm follie at scan on tues so now will wait and see xx

Hey torilou
Great that you have a 20mm follie!!! Wow! What CD are you on? I hope to have some dominant follies for my next scan! What dosage of Clomid are you on?

in most people yes and matures them better

I only get scans on cycle one so I'm askin for bloods on the other two just to make sure it's workin! Iv got 3 cycles x

I have had no side effects so far. I don't know if mood swings count, but TBH I don't think I need Clomid to have mood swings. Have had a bit of headache, but that again could be "normal" due to the weather changes.

Felt quite a bit of twinges in my left ovary today though. Although sometimes I really am not sure if those are twinges or if its just psychological.

Just finished taking my last pill last night in my first cycle...no side effects that i noticed....thank goodness. I actually noticed that it made my AF less of an annoyance in the sense that I didn't have as much cramping or moodiness....so that was a bonus.
Do you have PCOS or just problems ovulating??
Good luck with your Clomid. Hope you get your BFP soon

I dnt no bout the others but ov or pcos no mf thank god u xx

I just took my 1st pill this morning---- here we gooooooo.. :lol: gosh I REALLY hopes this works....

have a great day ladies

Here goes nothin hey kel!!
Well iv dun an opk today and it's almost pos so looks like il b with u ladies in 2 weeks sooo cnt wait yay xx

cheerios

Im on 50mg, am going for my bloods on tues so will hopefully find out wed/thurs if I did in fact ov this month or not.

Not liking the side effects but no pain no gain I guess xx

cheerios

Should add that I take mine cd 2-5, im only on 4 in stead of the usual 5 pills but dont ask me why lol, just the way my clinic does it I guess xxx

Hi, I'm currently on my Round 1 of Clomid 50mg.

Anybody out there who's in the same stage? Would love to have buddies?

Would love to have buddies in the same stage as me to share stories and support each other. :)

Hiya! I'd love a clomid bud too :) I'm about to start clomid, today is my last day of provera & then just waiting for AF to arrive so I can get started! :happydance: I have PCOS, I haven't had a period / ovulated since I came off the pill (8 months ago), so I'm really hoping this drug will help me! I'm starting on 50mg been told to take it cd2-6.. I haven't been offered scans though :( just a day 21 blood test. Oh well I'm relieved they even offered it to me :)
I'm also on metformin, but introducing it slowly so as not to upset my stomach!
Can't wait to get started and join you all in symptom spotting etc.!

Have many of you had side effects? x x x :dust: Good Luck to everyone!

Would love to have buddies in the same stage as me to share stories and support each other. :)

Hiya! I'd love a clomid bud too :) I'm about to start clomid, today is my last day of provera & then just waiting for AF to arrive so I can get started! :happydance: I have PCOS, I haven't had a period / ovulated since I came off the pill (8 months ago), so I'm really hoping this drug will help me! I'm starting on 50mg been told to take it cd2-6.. I haven't been offered scans though :( just a day 21 blood test. Oh well I'm relieved they even offered it to me :)

Hey, just wanted to say good luck, would love to be buddies! I will be starting on Clomid this week, AF should arrive on Tuesday (assuming of course a miracle hasnt happened and I am pg) Im quite nervous but also excited.
I have mild pcos but wasnt offered anything for this, just the Clomid!

Thanks Smiley Kez :) I didn't think I would be offered metformin too, never taken it before the FS prescribed it to me along with clomid and provera, I found before most doctors didn't take PCOS very seriously, the only thing they offered was the pill :dohh:

Hopefully I should be starting my clomid around the same time as you, depending on when AF decides to show up lol, I've never had a cycle buddy before! haven't had a cycle since I joined bnb lol!! :happydance:

Best of Luck to you too :dust: keep me posted how you're getting on :thumbup: xxxx

Just finished taking my last pill last night in my first cycle...no side effects that i noticed....thank goodness. I actually noticed that it made my AF less of an annoyance in the sense that I didn't have as much cramping or moodiness....so that was a bonus.
Do you have PCOS or just problems ovulating??
Good luck with your Clomid. Hope you get your BFP soon

Hi Born2bMummy
I have PCOS and IR. I think I do ovulate on my own, but not regularly. My AFs are very irregular, but those times when I have my IR, I'm 90% sure I ovulate. What about you? Thanks! I hope you get your BFP too and all of us can be bump buddies!

Hi lace&pearls!
Oh nice that you're going to start Clomid soon! OH yeah, I totally understand what you mean by the "disappearing" AFs...I have that too! What dosage of Metformin are you on? I'm also on Metformin, 2000 mg. That was a horror, when I first started with it....but the side effects did eventually wear off.

No side effects on Clomid yet....not that I've noticed....some ovary twinges only.

Hey SmileyKez
Your chart looks great!!! WOw! DO you usually have regular AFs? Have you tested yet? Maybe you don't even need Clomid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->