Any Clomid Round 1 buddies? - Now with testing dates!

thats shame hun guess although i have alot wrong at least i know what it is even if it can't be helped, sometimes although its not nice its best to get a lap and dye, although it was not nice for me i found out alot more about whats wrong with me and got us on the road to IUI.

Can i join u first round ladies. I will be going to get drugs ti force AF next week so should be startin my first round of Clomid mid to end of the month.

Ive been started on 100mg CD2-6. Im very nervous!!

Does takin clomic increase eptopic and ms chances thenn I didn't no that,wot r the chaces x

yes I have heard that but I am not sure the percentage rate

So come on girls, are we Round 1 Clomid Buddies then? Roll on next week, nervous but wanna get started!!

HELL YEAH I am so in... I am nervous as well as very excited.....

I start tomorrow... so I'll keep everyone updated on how I "feel"

I am hoping no bad side effects.. but what ever I gotta go, I gotta do

takig clomid increases the risks from 0.5% to over 4% more so for people with pcos and only one tube etc,

miscarriage rates unsure but this is what i found 13-25% increase chance of m/c

they also increase chances of chemical pregnancy too of course.

Ooh yeah Kel please let us know! If AF arrives when I think she will I will be starting on tuesday or Wednesday, am really hoping for no side affects, especially not the headaches I've heard about! I sit at a pc all day so headaches would be bad, but I guess I'll do whatever it takes to get pregnant!
Good luck!! x

How long have u all been ttc,,, iv had enuff nw lol I dnt want to gwt my hopes up but its jard nt too, have any of u been on it b4 xx

How long have u all been ttc,,, iv had enuff nw lol I dnt want to gwt my hopes up but its jard nt too, have any of u been on it b4 xx

I'm the same hun. I am so optimistic that clomid is going to be the wonder drug for me i just know i am setting myself up for a fall but hey i'd rather think positive than expect it to fail xx

i've been TTC 3+years now was on clomid sept 09-jan 2010. i was really happy and excited/hopeful going on clomid the first time but now i am just scared....

i had bad time with it last time we used it but its a stop ground for us waiting on iui

How cum u gtta have iui did it work last time dus it make u have more eggys xx

nope for me never made more eggs just actually made my egg mature enough to be able to make a pregnancy but because i only have one tube and my right ovary is small it still doesn't give me a great chance, i did get :bfp: when was on clomid last time but ended in suspected Ectopic and had a chemical too.

having to have IUI because only got one tube and because we were able to get pregnant sucessefully on the clomid.

Do u have to pay for the iui wot r the chanced of it wrkin for us pcos ladies how old r u all btw xx

Hey girls,
Wow! Soo many clomid buddies!!! Ok, I'm going to add you all as friends now....

I'm sooo excited to go for my second scan next Tuesday.

Just read through the posts and thought I'd add that Clomid is supposed to reduce the chance of miscarriage because it helps your eggs to ripen, isn't it? In any case, Clomid is supposed to help you to ovulate. And for women like myself who don't ovulate regularly, it really helps to increase the chance of pregnancy in any case. So that's already much better than waiting forever for a natural BFP.

lynne - You a living evidence that it IS possible to have a baby even with PCOS and all the other related issues! When's your IUI? My doc also suggested IUI because of hubby's low sperm count. But he said that since I'm still young, we can try natural BDing first.

keepsmiling - hello! :) Nice to have you on board! I'm 27, how old are you?

i don't know what my chances are thats something that they can't give just lile they couldn't for clomid cause i have alot wrong with me they can never be sure. so they just have to "see how it goes" will be put on more ovulation stimulation drugs during iui, don't need to pay for a few rounds so thats good. she never said anything about my PCOS but she did say risks are higher for miscarriage and ectopic etc so thats not good but its the same risks would get with IVF and its cheaper so going to try it first.
i am 21 almost 22 so starting pretty young but times not on my hands with all my problems and each passing month things get worse for me :(

Keep us updated cherios I just want to start now I'm bored of waitib for af x

So dobu get iui free I c uv already got a litlebboy awe xx

sorry want can't really understand your message there, yes i have a 3year old son, he's my old. but not my OH's son or else wouldn't have or be going through half of what i am.

Sorry that shud of said do u have to pay for iui? How long did it take to concieve him x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->