Any Clomid Round 1 buddies? - Now with testing dates!

That's awesome Smiley!! A faint line is still a positive line, congrats!!

Where r you all girls??
I just did 2 more tests, both positives!!! Yey! Gonna go to the fertility hospital in the morning for bloods but think this is my turn! Hopefully more bfp's to come on this thread v soon!!! x

Hey Crystal2010: what dose of clomid are you on? I am on 150, CD3-7. This is my second round. I am excited that I only have 2 more days to go. Not many side effects, hot flashes at night, very mild though. I am hoping this cycle will work. Anyways, nice to see some other ladies taking it on this thread!!

Massive congrats SmileyKez!! Hope it sticks for you & you have a H&H 9 months.
I am on cd31 of my 2nd clomid cycle. I had a +ve OPD on cd13 so was expecting :witch: on Monday ..... 4 days late. :wacko: but tested this morn and got :bfn: xx

So frustrating McMummy!! My cycle seems to be a little off as well! I am also on progesterone, so it can make your cycle last a little longer that normal. What dose were you on?

So frustrating McMummy!! My cycle seems to be a little off as well! I am also on progesterone, so it can make your cycle last a little longer that normal. What dose were you on?

Just 50mg, this is my 2nd cycle.... last month I had the perfect 28day cycle.
SO frustrating, I'd LOVE to get my BFP obviously but failing that I wish the old witch would just turn up so I can get on with cycle 3!! xx

Had my blood test this morning, and its confirmed! I am 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant!! Still feeling incredibly nervous but just wanted to thank you all for your support on here! I will still be popping back on to see when you all get your bfp's!

If i had one tip for you all, i'd say relax! Dont know if anyone saw my post a few weeks back where I said my approach for this cycle was to relax, well I am convinced it worked! I stopped charting once i got my temp rise, I didnt use preseed or anything else, and me and hubby only DTD twice all month (mainly as he had a bad back) and I was convinced I had missed ov, in fact I put a post on here somewhere saying that! I wish you all lots of luck and baby dust to everyone! xx

Hey Crystal2010: what dose of clomid are you on? I am on 150, CD3-7. This is my second round. I am excited that I only have 2 more days to go. Not many side effects, hot flashes at night, very mild though. I am hoping this cycle will work. Anyways, nice to see some other ladies taking it on this thread!!

i had been taking 50 on day 3-7, no real side effects just felt realy happy lol weird i know. counting down the days till i can test 20-23 ish keeping my fingers crossed for ya x:hugs:

Had my blood test this morning, and its confirmed! I am 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant!! Still feeling incredibly nervous but just wanted to thank you all for your support on here! I will still be popping back on to see when you all get your bfp's!

If i had one tip for you all, i'd say relax! Dont know if anyone saw my post a few weeks back where I said my approach for this cycle was to relax, well I am convinced it worked! I stopped charting once i got my temp rise, I didnt use preseed or anything else, and me and hubby only DTD twice all month (mainly as he had a bad back) and I was convinced I had missed ov, in fact I put a post on here somewhere saying that! I wish you all lots of luck and baby dust to everyone! xx

Congrats hun, that's fab news!!! xx

Congrats smiley!! Wonderful news

No longer taking clomid girls, have done 3 months but refused to carry on and will be seeing the con in the new year so for the rest of this year im not bothering with opk's or anything and just try to relax as all this worry and stress finally took hold and has just made me ill, will keep checking back to see all those bfp's that I am sure we will be seeing a lot more off xxx

Congrats hun, that's fab news!!! xx

congrats:hugs:

hey bfplease, im on cycle 2now on cd6 so I suppose we could be cycle buddies? hopefully resulting in a BFP :D. . .
McMummy, yes so it seems, my AF was horrendous and so painful! im hoping that this cycle of clomid will work and ill get my :bfp: instead or the :witch: hehe. im in for scans on the 8th day and then 11th or 12th day too :) Fingers crossed, the only difference this cycle is i have hardly any symptoms, a few (little amounts) of hot flushes, headaches and slight aches but nothing that im noticing alot xx

Mrs G- congratulations, cycle 2 is a magic one, I also had my BFP!! I wish us both and all newly pregnant ttcer's a happy and heatlthy 9 months and the ladies on Clomid, it will soo soon be your turn, hang in there it does work :flower:

Hey ladies.

Well just an update, :cry: I went to the hospital today because I began spotting, and they did 2 pregnancy tests and both came back negative so they think i have miscarried :cry:, I am waiting for them to call me with my blood results to confirm the miscarraige :nope: as i was in the hospital the bleeding started to get a little heavier but now is really light again.. although i have had no pain :nope:. Im quite hormonal as expected but it all seems so surreal atm :( im going to have a large glass of wine tonight. I have had a good cry and have made the decision that there must have been chromosonal imbalance in the baby and so it miscarried itself, either that or my body rejected it :cry:

Although Im happy that i can conceive so hopefully after christmas when we start trying again it wont be too long :hugs: can i come back and join youse, were going to commence the next round of clomid in the new year.

bfpplease - I wish you the best of luck with your pregnancy :hugs: xxxx

Hey ladies.

Well just an update, :cry: I went to the hospital today because I began spotting, and they did 2 pregnancy tests and both came back negative so they think i have miscarried :cry:, I am waiting for them to call me with my blood results to confirm the miscarraige :nope: as i was in the hospital the bleeding started to get a little heavier but now is really light again.. although i have had no pain :nope:. Im quite hormonal as expected but it all seems so surreal atm :( im going to have a large glass of wine tonight. I have had a good cry and have made the decision that there must have been chromosonal imbalance in the baby and so it miscarried itself, either that or my body rejected it :cry:

Although Im happy that i can conceive so hopefully after christmas when we start trying again it wont be too long :hugs: can i come back and join youse, were going to commence the next round of clomid in the new year.

bfpplease - I wish you the best of luck with your pregnancy :hugs: xxxx

I am so sorry to hear that hon! I know the feeling, I had a miscarriage last year and its heart breaking.. the good news is you CAN get pregnant and it will happen very soon hon.. stay strong and keep the faith :hugs:

Sorry for your loss MrsG. I too am back. I unfortunately miscarried at 7.5 weeks, totally gutted but trying to stay positive with the thoughts that at least I now know that I can get pregnant. Going to take a month off ttc and then going back on the clomid.

Wonder how all the other lovely ladies are getting on?

aww kaz im so sorry :cry: im crying with you... and you were further than me :( join us in the TTC Race for a BFP after a loss (thread) it really helps to talk with others who understand :hugs: it helped me.

We have just done OPK''s this cycle and im hoping to catch that eggy, feeling better about it all now so im hoping you will too :hugs:, if this cycle isnt a sucess we are going back onto clomid next cycle..but im hoping for an xmas bfp to be honest. fingers crossed for us both.

I just kept thinking 'atleast i know i can get pregnant now, and my uterus is trained now it knows whats coming' :lol:. I do hope we both get our BFP soon.

Lots of Love and Sticky dust for you hun :dust: if you need me im avalable on PM to chat. xxx

just popped in to send baby dust to all of u ladies...:thumbup::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->