Any Clomid Round 1 buddies? - Now with testing dates!

:( fingers crossed he's up for your bd time, and his back isnt too bad by the end of the wk, you dont want to miss the opportunity hun.. xxx good luck xxx

hi all ive been TTC for 4 years now and ive just started Clomid 50mg well 3 days ago :) i had Ovarian Drilling in august , Lots of babydust too all and goodluck :dust:

Thanks Cherrios and MAnderson!! It is really nice to have a place to vent. I have had 2 MC is the past year with the 2nd ending in an ectopic, which resulted with a left blocked tube. I also have a 2 day luteal phase deficit. The clomid was being used to increase my chances of ovulating on the right side and lengthening my luteal phase. I am so excited and nervous for tomorrow, 8:30 can't get here soon enough. I wonder since I have always ovulated on my own if I am at a higher risk of producting more eggs?? At this point, twins would be a blessing.

Anybody have an side effects from the Clomid??

Thanks Cherrios and MAnderson!! It is really nice to have a place to vent. I have had 2 MC is the past year with the 2nd ending in an ectopic, which resulted with a left blocked tube. I also have a 2 day luteal phase deficit. The clomid was being used to increase my chances of ovulating on the right side and lengthening my luteal phase. I am so excited and nervous for tomorrow, 8:30 can't get here soon enough. I wonder since I have always ovulated on my own if I am at a higher risk of producting more eggs?? At this point, twins would be a blessing.

I took clomid for the first time this month and I am now 13 dpo (waiting for af to take clomid again dont feel bfp is imminent :(

I took 50 mg clomid days 2-6 and ovulated on cd 14. Side effects were: hot flushes and night sweats, feeling sad/ depressed and fatigue (just wanted to sleep all the time from day after I took the last pill). Oh and my day 21 progestrone was 50 (I normally ovulate on my own and unmedicated cycles it was 48 and 39.4). Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck :thumbup:

Not liking round 2 much! Had very few side effects with round 1 but with round 2 I've got constant headaches, really emotional, tons of cm and loss of appetite!
Does anyone know if the clomid has a cumulative effect, so the more months you take it, the worse the effects get?
Also, this month I think the tablets are from a different manufacturer as they look different and the packet is a different colour, so wonder if my body doesn't like these ones!

Hey

I am on cycle 2 of Clomid, today is CD7 and I have been a NIGHTMARE all day, very snappy and waves of anger for NO reason!! Quite headachy too. I was also pretty much symptom free on cycle 1 (few hot flushes, that was it).

Poor hubby looks so shocked everytime I roar at him! haha xx

Hello Nightnurse and Roadbump Welcome to the site and this forum! fingers crossed those BFP's wont be too far behind :) you will have to keep us updated roadbump on your scan, i look forward to it, FX you will have some large follies there :happydance:

Well Cheerios and smileykaz how are youse this month? smileykaz, im sorry i cant comment on the clomid having cumulitive affects either :nope: im on my 2nd cycle with it now but as far as i can see im not having too many side effects, no more than last month...
The only thing i have noted is that my AF has been v.heavy and painful this month, i dont normally get cramps so bad theyve been immense.
I have scans booked for day 8 (as9falls on a weekend) and the most likely day 12... then bloods on the 21st day. I ovulated last month so im pretty happy, its just a case of trying really hard again this month. xxx

Hi Mrs G

My AF between cycle 1 and cycle 2 of Clomid was horrendously heavy & crampy too! I was wondering whether it was down the clomid and as you had similar experience I guess it prob was.
Good Luck for this month xx

Hi ladies,
Big day for me, I had my scan today CD12 and I had 5 follicles on my right side, with only one measuring good at 21mm, the others at 1.0 (they said they wouldn't be mature enough to fertilize). I have a blocked tube on the left, so it didn't really matter. I have been given the Ovidrel shot to take tonight bc my estrogen level was at 200, which means the egg is ripe and ready :) I am terrified of my DH giving me the shot, so at 9:00 ladies, wish me well!!!! I have my first ever IUI tomorrow am at 10:00 and another one scheduled for Wed. at 9:00. I really don't know if the IUI it necessary, since we have gotten pregnant twice, but my RE wants to give it a try and get my pregnant this month if possible. I am so excited to get the IUI. Lots of new things for me...Clomid, Ovidrel, IUI..... I hate to say that I feel like it is a fool proof method to getting pregnant, but I know the reality is that it doesn't work every time. Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks

Hi ladies,

I am about to start clomid cycle 2 tomorrow- anyone joining me? :hugs:

hey bfplease, im on cycle 2now on cd6 so I suppose we could be cycle buddies? hopefully resulting in a BFP :D. . .
McMummy, yes so it seems, my AF was horrendous and so painful! im hoping that this cycle of clomid will work and ill get my :bfp: instead or the :witch: hehe. im in for scans on the 8th day and then 11th or 12th day too :) Fingers crossed, the only difference this cycle is i have hardly any symptoms, a few (little amounts) of hot flushes, headaches and slight aches but nothing that im noticing alot xx

I took clomid for the first time this month and I am now 13 dpo (waiting for af to take clomid again dont feel bfp is imminent :(

I took 50 mg clomid days 2-6 and ovulated on cd 14. Side effects were: hot flushes and night sweats, feeling sad/ depressed and fatigue (just wanted to sleep all the time from day after I took the last pill). Oh and my day 21 progestrone was 50 (I normally ovulate on my own and unmedicated cycles it was 48 and 39.4). Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck :thumbup:

Hey bfplease

I like your name!!! Well thought of! We're cycle buddies! I'm about 12DPO today, but am 99.9% sure I'm not pregnant, because I think I didn't ovulate properly this time round.

Hey roadbump
Its cool to have a bunch of ladies who understand eh?

I haven't had any side effects on Clomid, other than mood swings? But TBH, I don't know if I was just moody anyway or if I'm blaming it on good, old Clomid.

And yeah, I did have the same concern as you, because I ovulate on my own too. But I only had 1 ripe egg each time for the past 2 Clomid cycles, so its possible to just have one egg. :)

Hey girls, just thought I'd drop in to see how everyone is doing! The Clomid effects seem to have worn off for now so I am happy about that, think hubby was getting fed up with me being so moody! :)
I am CD12 today and have just noticed EWCM so waiting for hubby to get in from the pub where he is catching up with an old work colleague (typical, he NEVER goes to the pub) He has a really sore back so not sure if I am going to get as much action over the next couple of days as i'd like!
I have to say tho my attempt to be less stressed this cycle has worked, I feel so much more relaxed. I think joining the gym and having other things to occupy me (like my sisters wedding on sat) has really helped. I have had a really annoying eye twitch for weeks and weeks and it has finally gone, so I am hoping being less stressed helps me get that BFP!

Hey bfplease

I like your name!!! Well thought of! We're cycle buddies! I'm about 12DPO today, but am 99.9% sure I'm not pregnant, because I think I didn't ovulate properly this time round.

Thanks hon.. I hope the witch doesn't turn up, but if it does you've got me and Mrs G as cycle buddies :hugs: I HAVE A QUESTION LADIES:I've had very light periods since my miscarriage last year and suspected an issue with my lining...when I started clomid last month I started to take 1 baby aspirin to counteract the effect clomid has on the lining.. when af turned up this month its much heavier than before, but its still normal for a period. Do you think I should continue with baby aspirin (75mg)? I dont have scans just day 21 blood test and can't speak to my doctor for another 2 weeks- thanks for listening :thumbup:

hey bfplease, im on cycle 2now on cd6 so I suppose we could be cycle buddies? hopefully resulting in a BFP :D. . .
McMummy, yes so it seems, my AF was horrendous and so painful! im hoping that this cycle of clomid will work and ill get my :bfp: instead or the :witch: hehe. im in for scans on the 8th day and then 11th or 12th day too :) Fingers crossed, the only difference this cycle is i have hardly any symptoms, a few (little amounts) of hot flushes, headaches and slight aches but nothing that im noticing alot xx

cool beans :) what mg are you on and which days do you take it? I am on my second cycle, how about you? I am not looking forward to the side effects- I can stand the moodiness womewhat, but the fatigue was just unbearable :nope::nope:

hey girls- hows everyone doing, any news? I am taking my last Clomid pill today and getting ready to start feeling :growlmad:and :sleep:any minute now.. LOL

Hi girls! Not feeling to good today! Think I may have missed the boat this cycle!
Had ewcm on Wednesday, but hubby wasnt up for any bd'ing as his back was still playing up. Got a negative opk so wasnt too bothered!

Managed to bd on Friday morning, when I also thought I have ov pains later on in the day.

Had a manic weekend due to my sisters wedding, and travelling hundreds of miles, also had no sleep and not the opportunity to do another opk test. I took my temps but as my sleep was so disturbed I am not taking to much notice of them. They didnt show any rise Sat/Sun so thought I may still have a chance to catch ov.

Had a long lie in this morning and forgot to temp until i had woken up and fallen back to sleep a few times, so not sure whether to take any notice of it but there was a rise.

Feel like i have either missed ov or am not going to ov this month! :(

Hey girls
My AF came over the weekend...so I'm on CD 4 now. Going to take my 1st Clomid pill tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to feeling moody!!! But I really dunno how much of it is really Clomid and how much of it is just me!!!!

Anybody on Clomid cycle 3 now???

keepsmiling - Nope! I don't know anybody who has got a BFP on this thread yet.... Or am I wrong???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->