Any Clomid Round 1 buddies? - Now with testing dates!

nope no :bfp: for me only :bfn: thats our clomid rounds finished and now the long wait for IUI

im stil on cycle 1
did any of u ladies get a bfp?X

Yes, I did :flower:

I'll update after I've been for a scan in a couple of weeks, to let you know if it it is a sucessful BFP or not x

Can I join, ladies/

Ive been reading this thread for a while now! I've just finished the 3d cycle of Clomid and it was the first at 100mg. So far no side effects really. Just emotional and some odd sight problems - especially when working on a computer...I keep seeing waves and lines :wacko:

I didn't get tracking scans with first 2 cycles but am getting them this cycle. But Ill have to pay :growlmad: Oh well, if they'll show me when the follies are ready to ovulate and we catch that egg, it'll be so worth it!

I ovulated 1st cycle, but bfn and didn't ovulate at all the second cycle. They were both 50mg. I hope the 100mg will do its magic!!!

Dan-o - huge congrats on your BFP :happydance:

Dan - O, CONGRATS on your BFP!!! Yay! We have our first BFP on this thread!!!! Here's hoping for more to come!!!!

congrats dan!! xxx

Looks like this may be my last month on clomid, they dont think Im coping with it very well, hubby nearly rang a ambulance last night, had to shout at him not to!

Gutted as lining was great this month but not a lot of point taking clomid if it means we cannot dtd due to sheer unbelievable pain!! :(

keepsmiling

Ive no idea hun, just said to me that it looks like I may not be able to take it so.... just ridiculous really as cant go much lower on the clomid as it is, been about 4 days now with it, its been bearable up until last night so the clinic are thinking thats when I must of ovulated but obvioulsy its a case of so what as dtd was just tooooo much! x

i think thy do suggest takin paracetamol and lotss of water if it is mild ohss,, xx

keepsmiling

Thanks hun, going by these symptons whatever it is thats causing this ive now had 3 months on the trot so not sure if continuing to take it is going to be beneficial anymore, mind you not sure what else if anything they could do so will just have to ride this month out and see what they say after, how are you anyway xx

im fne thanks huni

10dpo and tryin to stay sane,, with alot of diffuculty

cud u try latrezol hun ot wotever itscalled.. xx

keepsmiling

I have no idea what other meds my clinic does, they seem to keep everything under their hat, I just have to ring them if I dont get a bfp and we go from there, great really! How much pain is really just too much pain fgs! x

Keeping sane??? too late for me I think lol xx

keepsmiling

Do you mean the clomid isnt or your sanity lol xx

my sanity,,,,, lol i was testin at 8dpo,, but havent tested for 2 days now lol x

Hi Girls, noticed our thread had disappeared off page 1 again!!
I havent been able to get on much lately, just wondered how everyone was getting on?
AF is due tomorrow, my chart said today but I didnt really chart properly this cycle as it stresses me out too much, I am am thinking that the 1st temp rise was just because I took my temp so much later than normal, so thinking I actually ov'd a day later!
Dont feel pregnant and feel like AF is due so dont think there will be a BFP for me this month :( Got one more round of Clomid before I have to have my tubes checked.

good luck girls, just popped by to let youse all know i got my bfp :) and youse will too.. bit of hope :D lots of love xx

Fingers crossed you wont get to the next cycle smiley and its a hiding bfp, i had no symptoms really other than pms symptoms and abit more tired that was about it. 2nd cycle of clomid, i didnt even think we were in with a chance this month, im so glad i was wrong xx

good luck girls, just popped by to let youse all know i got my bfp :) and youse will too.. bit of hope :D lots of love xx

Fingers crossed you wont get to the next cycle smiley and its a hiding bfp, i had no symptoms really other than pms symptoms and abit more tired that was about it. 2nd cycle of clomid, i didnt even think we were in with a chance this month, im so glad i was wrong xx

OMG!! Thats brilliant news, congratulations!!! :happydance:
Sooooo glad someone on this thread has their BFP!! Now time for a few more!!!

im one the first round, counting down the days till i can test 11days yay. really hoping it does work. what side effects did you have? i had hot hands, and a really happy feeling, posting a thread i think people thought id been drinking lol.

fingers crossed for you x:hugs:

Omg! Af didn't arrive today, so finally caved and did a cheapy Internet test, and got a feint bfp! Hubby can see it too! I am in shock....
Now i'm scared! Wish I needed to go again so I can do another test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->