Any cravings yet?

Puppylove52

Reaction score
I crave hamburgers (which I don't even like!) and Arby's mozzarella sticks!

Chinese food and fries with gravy over here! LOL
I am trying to somewhat attempt at counting calories so I don't go too crazy, but have already noticed my weight gain. :(

ARBY'S ARBY'S ARBY'S and I live in the wrong country :cry:

:haha: At least I have a safe focus for some of the irrational pregnancy rage cos it's not like it's anybodies fault I can't have the one thing I'm craving :haha:

Haha I'm trying to not eat so much but omg I am STARVING all day every day. When dh asks me what I want to eat I usually rattle off at least 6 things from different places. He said this is going to be a long, expensive 9 months! Haha

Not yet but I hope I get a normal craving this time. With my daughter it was ice. Looked like a right idiot buying ice poles and bags of ice during the winter!

I had one craving during my two week wait for pickled onions! :thumbup:

Other than I'm just having the problem where I just don't feel like anything! There were 2 nights this week that I didn't eat dinner. Nothing sounds good. One of the only things that sounds just "ok" is potatoes. That's what we are having with most meals now..

I'm living off strawberry milkshake at the moment. Like the poster above nothing appeals to me food wise :( I force myself to eat what I can but nothing tastes good and leaves my stomach churning. Although I had a good day today and managed to eat at Pizza Hut. Once the sickness goes I'll be making up for it and eating everything in sight x

Other than I'm just having the problem where I just don't feel like anything! There were 2 nights this week that I didn't eat dinner. Nothing sounds good. One of the only things that sounds just "ok" is potatoes. That's what we are having with most meals now..

I'm the same! It's not so much that I have cravings... It's more so food aversions. Smells of so many foods make my stomach turn. It's driving my husband crazy haha. "What do you want for dinner?" "I... Don't know". I never used to be that person. I would always just think of a meal and go buy the groceries for it. Now it's so hard to think of foods that won't make me dry reach when I cook it. Blach!

I'm the same! It's not so much that I have cravings... It's more so food aversions. Smells of so many foods make my stomach turn. It's driving my husband crazy haha. "What do you want for dinner?" "I... Don't know". I never used to be that person. I would always just think of a meal and go buy the groceries for it. Now it's so hard to think of foods that won't make me dry reach when I cook it. Blach!

I know. I love food!! So it's amazing to both of us how much I am struggling. I'm also finding food easier to eat if I haven't prepared or cooked it.

I made my husband take me out for nachos a few days ago, and had him bring home some quesaritos from Taco Bell yesterday...I really wanted some rolled chicken tacos too but apparently they're discontinued?? not cool.
So, Mexican food and mashed potatoes have been my go-to so far.

Smoothies with mango or other tropical fruit in it have been sounding pretty great lately.

I had one day that I deeply desired pickled three bean salad. That was weird.

Other than that, I've mostly been pretty repulsed by most food. I second that it's worse if I prepare it myself.

Its really crazy BC I was only 6w and 5days but I had an bad craving for fruitloops and icing lol it was really good then but just sounds werid and gross now but anything is nasty now to me. I get queasy easily and feel sick after my meals and I get full took quickly then can't finish my food.

I have started craving chips and wings. I suddenly told DH I wanted this suff and he looked at me like he didn't know who I was. He always sneaks this stuff in the chart at the grocery store and I pass on them. Needless to say, he is happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->