Any cravings yet?

corgankidd

Soon to be mommy of three
Reaction score
Is anyone having any cravings yet?
My first I craved cereal (sweet and dairy) and he was a boy.
My second I craved ramen (salt) and she was a girl.
This one I have some strange, but super intense cravings! I can not get enough cottage cheese with poppy seed dressing, like pretty much eating a container a day :blush: I have also been craving sour candy like crazy. I find out the gender within the next couple days, but I'm guessing boy by the cravings.
What are you all craving at the moment?

Anything salty .. But I'm also eating cheerios everyday, which is definitely out of the ordinary!

You will have to update us with what you are having! Definitely sounds like a boy from your cravings!

Hmm, you've got a little mix of both- salty and dairy. Interesting!
I will definitely update when I hear, hoping to get the call today! :)

Oooh interesting! Iv craved salty.. Gherkins, chips,cheese ..wait jelly tots too U girls also get serious aversions? Can hardly cook or eat meat. So gross! Poor hubby is on a pregnancy diet too LOL

I’m still having a lot of aversions and trouble eating enough each day .. should I be worried that I haven’t gained weight yet? (I look like I have though - my tummy is 1.5” bigger than a month ago!)

Like jj, I’m having trouble cooking and eating much meat.

My cravings are salty like cheese and french fries, but sweet/sour like fresh plums and dried fruits.

I’m having a girl.

I love hearing other people's cravings for sone reason :haha:
I don't really have any aversions. I really wish I did though cause I feel like I'm gaining too much :nope:
Missmarble- I wouldn't worry about not gaining any weight. Lots of people actually lose weight in the first tri due to aversions and nausea.

As long as we are healthy and our bubs are growing. Losing a little or picking up wont hurt in my opinion.

I wont lie. I enjoy reading about other cravings and then think oooh that sounds good to eat! LOL

From what iv read and see on forum, strongly suspect im having a girl! But ill keep mum til i see the goods on the scan heehee

I'm only 5 weeks but have severe nausea and vomiting already so I have a lot of aversion meat, veg any proper food really. I usually eat very healthy homemade from scratch but I can't face it. I'm craving caeser salad, cheese and veggie spring rolls. I'm hoping I can eat proper food soon

I'm only 5 weeks but have severe nausea and vomiting already so I have a lot of aversion meat, veg any proper food really. I usually eat very healthy homemade from scratch but I can't face it. I'm craving caeser salad, cheese and veggie spring rolls. I'm hoping I can eat proper food soon

Im spot on the SAME! Also super healthy eating and prepping and since PG. None of that going down. My poor hubby. If u crave caeser salad and cheese then u eat that! Something is better than nothing. This will all pass! I managed to make apaghetti Bolognese last night. I huge feat in the last couple weeks. Feel better soon hun.

Ugh meat is just NOOO for me right now. It's awful... I was in costco a few days back and was walking through the meat department with my boys and had to find a garbage can fast!! I was so sick and EMBARRASSED!! The things I am loving though is ANYTHING sweet. With my boys I loved cheese, bread all things savoury but this time I feel like it is all too salty tasting... I prefer fresh fruits and desserts! Haha

Twice-baked cheesy potato today - YUM and DH was kind enough to have a birthday so I bought THREE desserts - lemon tart, slice of cheesecake, and a mini chocolate mousse cake.

Still obsessed with plums.

Tinned tomatoes :shrug: Don’t know what that’s about!

I have a new one - lemon frosted lemon layer cake.

Pepperidge Farm - cause I sure ain't baking in this heat!

Still with the cherry plums.

I'm a California girl, so I can't get enough chips and guacamole!!

Is that a thing for you mommas outside the US? If not, you guys need to try it :happydance:

I'm a California girl, so I can't get enough chips and guacamole!!

Is that a thing for you mommas outside the US? If not, you guys need to try it :happydance:

Haha, I'm a California girl too. Can't get enough Mexican food!
What part of Ca are you from? I'm near Lake Tahoe.

Suddenly I’m totally into fish whereas I usually can’t stand it. Had both fishfingers and tuna for breakfast today, and had fish and chips yesterday for lunch.

I ate half of a 10lb watermelon yesterday at the beach.... I have been peeing like a race horse ever since... Ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->