Any ex ltttc ttc #2?

Congrats again Taz!

Things are going well here. I am on day 2 of clomid. My doctor thinks my chemicals are from low progesterone so I have supplements for that now. He was really confident that the next 3 cycles will bring us our sticky bean.

Hi sambatiki.

Glad your okay. We always said we wouldn't try around March as we didn't want an Xmas baby but even though oh didn't know we were in was still secretly tracking lol. I was like it probably won't happen too. Winter's always asking for a baby too, especially now one of my closest friends is having a baby. It's due in his birthday so he thinks it's a present and will come home with us. He's not even excited about present or a party just that kyla's baby is coming out.

I'm doing okay, I think everything is going well. I've done a digi every week and they've progressed in weeks, got my 3+ on Wednesday. All my symptoms disappeared yesterday and haven't come back yet so it's worrying me a little but I'm just trying to stay positive.

Thanks again krissie

Xx

Hi everyone!

Still on TTC stop here ATM but starting again next cycle which should be end of August!

Princess T - Hope you're doing OK.

Krissie - How are you doing??

Nice to hear from you Sam. How are you doing with the wait?

I'm on clomid again this cycle. Last cycle I ovulated on cd 7. So I'm hoping this cycle it's back to its normal time.

I'm getting frustrated with ttc and I just hope we get out sticky bean soon. I go back to work in two weeks and it's always a tough transition and I don't want that to interfere with ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->