Any ex ltttc ttc #2?

I ended up having a miscarriage on Valentine's. So for now we are WTT until May. I have a health issue to sort so I'm really okay with it all. But I'm definitely trying not to wish the time away and really just enjoy my ds.

Sorry for your loss krissie.

AFM I stopped BCP yesterday. Waiting for my bleed now. Bet it's later than expected!! Sod's law! I start injections CD21 then.

Hi Ladies,

Krissie - I am so sorry :hugs: :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well xxx

AFM - CD1 today! Right lets hope I actually get some shagging done this cycle! Lots of luck ladies :dust:

Finally got an x on the chart cd13 :wohoo: I can actually say we've started.

Does anyone else find it uncomfortable? I can really feel were I had the graze having pheebs?

Sambatiki - Wahoo for :sex: :haha:
I've never found it painful since the first time we dtd when my son was around 7 weeks old, I had a bad graze too. The only time I find it uncomfortable is when I'm ovulating, my cervix feels so tender and bruised.

I'm now officially in the tww and 3dpo, we BD in the right days so praying for a sticky BFP! I've been using something called inositol that can help with pcos and this is the earliest I've ovulated in ages plus I've had loads of ewcm which is rare for me so feeling hopeful.

Good luck x

Sambatiki- yay for getting in come bd! I was sore after Christian for about 9 months. I got some cream from my doctor to rub on the scar to help.

Taz- that's great the inositol is working for you. I have tried in the past but never stuck with it long enough.

Afm, we aren't currently trying. I'm working on losing weight. So far I've lost 10.6 lbs. :happydance: We plan to start clomid in mid-late May. So I'm hoping this weightloss is just what I need for a healthy pregnancy.

We don't really have sex because I honestly can't be bothered. Good job we don't need it to make a baby really. Haha. Good luck Sam.

Well done on weight loss Krissi! That's amazing!

Krissie - That's AWSOME!!! CONGRATS!!!

Magpies - :hugs:

Princess Taz - Just had a look at your chart... big fat granny pants for last cycle! Good luck for this one xxx

I 'think' I am around 13/14dpo atm.... not quite sure as I haven't been using OPK's. I am soooo tempted to get some for next cycle, so I have abit more awareness of when I need to make that extra effort. I have to get up at 4am for work 3 days a week so I'd rather get the sleep when I can ;)

Hope everyone is OK xxx

Very frustrated cd 72 today!

Do you track your cycle?

I track and when I reach cd 40 if I haven't ovulated I tend to take emerita progesterone cream to bring on my period. I took dong quai awhile back and it brought my period on in one day!

But I only do that when there is no way I am pregnant.

How are the rest of you doing?

I had a 19 day cycle last month. I am pretty sure I ovulated. So I'm worried my cycle is going to get all wonky now. So I'm going to track better this cycle and hope to get some insight into what's happening.

Hey ladies. I've been for my baseline today. Start estrogen on the weekend. Transfer should be around the 18th.

Canadian lady that cycle length sucks. My AF was a whole week late whilst DR and it drove me mental and now it's here it's absolutely killing me.

How are you Krissi?

How are you Krissi?

Doing good. I am having bad baby fever right now. But I don't want to get pregnant this cycle so we still aren't trying. I am hoping the next cycle we can start up again. But it really depends on when I get my next af. If it is a long cycle then we will probably start when af arrives, if it is short then probably will wait one more cycle.

Hi Ladies,

Another :bfn: from me again today! :grr: SO pretty sure I am really not duffers this cycle... looking back at my last :bfp:'s they all showed up around 8-9dpo pretty clearly :( Just want the hag bag to pitch up now so I can get on with cycle 2. God I hope and pray I'm not going to be here again for another 4 years like last time! When I picked up some HPT's, some OPK's fell into the basket too.... Whoops!!

Canadian lady - That is a VERY frustratingly long cycle! I hope it gets much longer for you.... say.... 9 months ;)

Krissie - That is a wonky cycle for sure! Hope this one is more predictable for you :hugs: I know the feeling I'm broody as hell and it really doesn't help that its been half term and I'm off with Pheebs. Its been lovely and I'm really dreading going back to work on Monday, I F-ing hate my job right now and I wont be going back after having no2 so its making want it even more!

4Mags - ooooh exciting!! Good luck!!

Hope everyone else is OK.... we need some sticky :bfp:'s in this group ASAP!

What do you do Sambatiki? I just went back to work after having spring break. It's so so hard! I'd much rather stay home and snuggle my sick son. Unfortunately, I have no choice but to work. :(

Fx it doesn't take to long to get pregnant this time.

Krissie - I work for a logistics company for a prestigious car company as an administrator. But my boss has turned into a complete wanker and there changes within the company that I know are going to cause much upset to the employees. Not only that my colleague left last week and I know they are not replacing her... which I know will mean they are going to ask me to increase my days per week. The only reason I wont be going back will be because childcare for two children will not justify me staying in work. I will do some work from home though, I have 4 jobs at the mo! How about you? What do you do?

Oh my goodness that is crazy!

I am a school psychologist. I actually really like my job. But I still wish I had more time with ds. It's just hard because I cannot find a part time job in my field and I think that would really be ideal.

Childcare really isn't a concern. It will cost us about $350 when Christian starts full time preschool/daycare after our next is born. Right now we split care between my mom and a friend. I love that I can work and Christian isn't in daycare. I am hoping to keep the same set up with #2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->