• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ex ltttc ttc #2?

krissie328

Reaction score
I was ltttc my ds who is now a lively 16 month old. We started ttc #2 in June.

However, I have pcos and don't ovulate regularly. So it is yet again challenging. But I am pushing forward and hoping it happens.

Anybody want to be buddies? Face some of these challenges together?

I am trying for #2 as well! But I'm not very good with keeping track of ovulating, and my periods aren't exactly regular so it will probably take some time here as well. I know I'm not exactly what you're looking for but is still like to be buddies :)

Welcome! Irregular cycles are the worst! I was a part of a ttc group and all the gals are pregnant now. It really puts it in perspective how messed up I am!

How long have you been ttc?

Oh, not that long. I think we had the talk around mid October about trying for #2.
I've been have a hard time finding people to talk to on here because they all are keeping track of everything and o don't even understand half the stuff haha, and the NTNP board is pretty well empty it seems, for people like me.
So I'm glad I found someone in between there to talk to!

And it was important for me to find somewhere to talk since we aren't telling anyone about it. We have the feeling there would be too much negative feedback initially, so I'd rather just keep it between us until we are pregnant and past the scary stage where you don't know if it's real, or if you're gonna have a MMC early on.
I'd rather just keep it private and positive as long as possible because sadly I can't trust many people around me to be happy, and I can't trust myself not to get carried away and make plans and something happen.

Hey I'd love to join.

It took 5 years ttc my beautiful son and it was also because of pcos and I wasn't ovulating myself. It took so long because I was in denial and left it ages before going to the gp and then I had to lose weight before being allowed clomid. He was conceived on our 3rd round.

We've been ttc number 2 for 20 months now. We had a surprise natural bfp I'm Jan 2013 but sadly we loat out baby at 10 weeks. We've been ttc since and nothing so went back on clomid but had another early loss on the 2nd round. I put weight on again so now I have to lose some before getting clomid again. We're still trying though and I am ovulating some cycles but later.

Fingers crossed it happens soon for all of us x

Welcome PrincessTaz! You sound very similar to me. I took 8 years to get ds. Partially out of denial and partially because the timing was never quite right so I just didn't pursue it. Our first round of clomid resulted in him.

I only track my temps because I want the data if we go to the doctor to show I am not ovulating.

I'm currently trying to lose weight to help with fertility drugs if we have to go that route. I am hoping to try them next May if noting happens before that.

Jasmine- I am kinda in the same boat. Nobody is very supportive of us ttc #2. Most say to wait or stop at one. So I rely a lot on talking on bnb.

Welcome Taz! ( if you don't mind me calling you that, if you do just let me know)

Krissie- yeah it's sad. I know so many people, especially my family are gonna be like "you're stupid." But whatever. There will be a couple of people I know who will be happy so that's all that matters. No one else likes it? Fine, dot be part of our lives then.

Krissie our stories do sound so similar, that's why I love this site. When you think you're alone or nobody understands you find people that get it.

Jasmine no that's fine, it's what my friends call me. My name is actually Tara x

Either or is honestly fine with me, I like them the same!

I'm on CD19 now this cycle and still havent had a positive opk or a temp rise, so bored waiting now. Nearly everyone in the November testing group is in the 2ww and I'm still just sat waitin to O!

See, I know when my periods coming, I get sick and in a lot of pain, but I know nothing of ovulation!

See, I know when my periods coming, I get sick and in a lot of pain, but I know nothing of ovulation!

As a general rule you ovulate 14 days before your period. But that is not always the case. For me mine I'd 12 days before my period.

Fertility friend could help you. I have used it to track my periods and it can predict an ovulation window.

So how is everyone doing? I've had a busy weekend getting my yard and garden ready for winter. We are having freezing temps and expecting more snow this week.

Now that winter is here I'm hoping to get ds room painted so I can move him out of the nursery. Just can't seem to figure out a color I like. I also need to finish painting the basement. I need a second coat down there before my paint goes bad.

Well I'm from the UK so weather here isn't freezing just yet but it's been so wet and windy and the fog had been terrible. I hate driving in bad weather!

We're wanting to decorate our little boys bedroom too but I can't find a bed I love. I want a mid sleeper with a slide but they all look a bit flimsy. He needs it before Christmas though because it will leave more room for all the toys he'll be getting at Christmas.

That sounds fun Taz. I plan to keep him in the crib at least until summer. But I've been wanting him to play in his room more. All of his toys are in my livingroom and diningroom and it's all a bit much.

He needs a toddler bed and a dresser but those are things I'm not quite ready to purchase. I have thought of getting a toddler bed in March and starting naps on it to see how he does. By he is so wiggly in his sleep I'm afraid he would fall out.

Yeah he may be a bit little just yet. Our cot converted into a toddler bed and we tried at around 18 months but he wasn't ready so we tried again on his second birthday and he's been fine since. He's never fallen out but even if he did it's so low he couldn't hurt himself, I put cushions on the floor for a week just in case.

I love decorating and at the moment his room is the only one needing doing so I'm excited. And then hopefully the junk room can eventually become a nursery soon and I get to do that. Here's hoping!

My periods of rather irregular, but it might work!
I'm not in a huge rush so I'll give it a couple months without trying to plan it, because I know SO isn't gonna want to anyway, but if there's nothing soon then I'll try something.
But yeah I live in Canada so it gets cold pretty fast here haha! Although it's actually not too bad right now, I suppose. Haven't really been outside in a couple days to know.

Our crib can be a toddler bed but we don't have the rails. And they cost twice what a toddler bed is so figured might as well do that and give the crib to the next one. I'm off during the summer so I thought it would be a good time to try it.

We bought our house in April and I have been landscaping this summer and painting. I have the basement which will be our familyroom, two bathrooms and both ds room and the nursery left. There are a lot of days I think we bought to big. But I hope when it's all done and filled with our kids it will be nice.

Jasmine- I don't blame you. If you can ntnp it's a way easier way to go. If in a few months nothing had happened then go for it. But for now relaxed is always nice. I can't do it. I know to much and so it's ttc or nothing. Although right now I'm trying to just temp and let it happen. Which I think I'm doing alright at. I have set a goal of May to start back with medical intervention. Which would give me all summer being off to plan and get through any appointments I need.

Yeah I just can't be bothered lmao! I don't REALLY want a BFP in Decemer because then I'd have 2 in Septmeber or there about and I want their birthdays at least some way apart so I'll probably wait until January to really track it. I mean if December is when it happens so be it but I'm not going to REALLY try until at least January. Maybe even March so I can still maybe have drinks on my birthday in February! :p
Sounds childish, but I never really get to celebrate my birthday, so it'd be nice. :)
But I don't know if I can make it that long without getting impatient! I'm a pretty patient person but I just wanna feel the bump already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->