Any experience with Provera?

PinkLuv24

Reaction score
Hi,
Started taking Provera after an early m/c. I'm wondering if it makes you feel pregnant? I have all the same symptoms of when I got pregnant and it was prescribed to make me have a period again. So far I have 3 days left of a 10 day course of pills. No period and hpt negative! I'm wondering if I could be pregnant again or just having side effects of the Provera? Thanks for your response!

Provera has nasty side effects. Nausea, mood swings, weight gain. Bleh. I had to be on it for a different medical reason for the last few years (every day, all the time). It is likely the provera. it acts like a birth control, while it is possible to get pregnant while on it it is extremely rare. Your period should start within 3 days of going off it.

Aayala- I'm so glad someone finally replied! I finished my last one yesterday and AF started today. I'm hoping this will "reset" everything and get a BFP next month!

I was happy that my second cycle came on naturally so I am hoping I have reset as well. It was a 30 day cycle and I am day 28 today. So we shall see about my third. All tests are BFN so far but this is the first month is the first month I ovulated so I am ecstatic with that. I haven't o'd in all the years we have been trying meds. Let me know how things go!

I will! I don't usually do OPK's bc I tried them several times/cycles throughout the years and followed directions carefully and never once got a +. And yes I do ovulate! I had blood tests-all normal so I'm using an OvaCue Monitor this month and may try to use a OPK when it's confirmed ovulation but I hope I can narrow it down to a get a BFP this month! I was also considering trying progesterone cream to help build up my lining and hopefully no more chemical pregnancies! Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->