Any foods you WOULDNT give a 9 month old?

allergy alerts that I have been made aware of (western canada) are strawberries, tree nuts and peanuts, tomatoes, unpasteurized cheeses and egg whites, I'm sure I have forgotten some... Honey is a concern also because of botulism. You may also find that if you give your child some of the "allergy alert" foods they may not have a reaction the first, second, or even third time. I can't remember if it's an acid or protein in these foods that they can develop reactions to but it can happen over time

I try to keep Brooklynn away from too much corn as I found it made it difficult for her to poo:blush:

Hannah gets some kind of berry every morning with her cereal now that they are in season :) She's also had egg white since her daddy gave her some and I know she's not allergic :shrug: I'm pretty loose with the rules though.

Tom's had strawberries and been fine, MW just says to be careful at his age because he might have an allergic reaction, but he's ok with them.

allergy alerts that I have been made aware of (western canada) are strawberries, tree nuts and peanuts, tomatoes, unpasteurized cheeses and egg whites, I'm sure I have forgotten some... Honey is a concern also because of botulism. You may also find that if you give your child some of the "allergy alert" foods they may not have a reaction the first, second, or even third time. I can't remember if it's an acid or protein in these foods that they can develop reactions to but it can happen over time

I try to keep Brooklynn away from too much corn as I found it made it difficult for her to poo:blush:

the one time I gave Hannah corn it bunged her up horribly for days :rofl: Haven't given it since

i only avoid honey and nuts lucy eats everything else including running eggs she loves them my hv said she can eat everything we eat but just without any added salt or sugar. she has a taste of everything we eat. she loves her food!

yer i havent given archie sweetcorn unless obviously its completly mashed ie baby jars as they cant digest it and it comes out the other end whole lol!

but as for stawberrys i sooo never new about that lol....archie has srawberrys and banana blended up lol...oops but hes been fine.

but i have such a fussy child its unreal lol xx

The only things I avoid are peanuts and soft eggs. I am thinking she isnt allergic to nuts though, wouldnt she come out with symptoms after eating chocolate? Most contains nuts of some sort.

Daisy has had strawberries and loves them! Also eats alot of blueberries and raspberries, oh and sweetcorn, she loves it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->