Any Glasgow people out there???

hi hunny :hi: Yeah clydebanks so close to me, small world.

See your halfway through your pregnancy what hospital you at? xxx

Hi I will have the baby at the Southern General? What about you?

Im the RAH in Paisley. Do you know what your having or is it a wee surprise? xxx

Hey ladies :) I'm 20 and stay between Cumbernauld (weekdays) and Paisley at weekends. I grew up in Baillieston in Glasgow :) So I get around :haha: Were NTNP, but if I was to fall pregnant it would be the RAH for me to. Small world.

hey karuto small world indeed, its a good hospital I had my son there and they were brilliant xxx

ooooooooooo Im from Renfrewshire apaton xxx

Hiya

Don't know how up to date this thread will be but wanted to post anyway.
I am just outside Glasgow as well. Heading to Princess Royal to have little one in October.

Anyone else going to the Princess Royal? It looks like they will be full this year with all the babies on the way!!!

Hi tamashii! I'll hopefully be heading to princess royal as well in October. May e I'll see you! I'm in Bishopbriggs, so it's just a 10 minute journey in the car. Getting my maternity care at stobhill - first scan there is on Friday. Had yours yet? So excited! Hope the we'd yin is fit and well in there, so we can tell our families why I am so fat and knackered these days! X

Hi tamashii! I'll hopefully be heading to princess royal as well in October. May e I'll see you! I'm in Bishopbriggs, so it's just a 10 minute journey in the car. Getting my maternity care at stobhill - first scan there is on Friday. Had yours yet? So excited! Hope the we'd yin is fit and well in there, so we can tell our families why I am so fat and knackered these days! X

Hi! I had my little boy at Princess Royal a few years ago and had no problems really but we had to stay in for 4 days due to me having Group B Strep so hopefully everything will be nice and boring this time round and I won't have to stay in at all. The midwives who were with me during delivery were amazing and really helpful keeping me calm through it all.

Had my scan a couple of weeks ago - I get my maternity care at Rutherglen which is great because Princess Royal is always so busy any time I had to go there I had quite a long waiting time. It was lovely to actually see the baby and get confirmation that there's really a baby in there wriggling about! The 20 week scan is going to be at the Princess Royal though since it's a detailed scan. Nervous and excited about that one but it's about 2 months away so ages to go yet.

i'm just outside glasgow, uddingston

I'm from glasgow but mum to older baby (almost 4 year old) and TTC almost 4 years., xxx

Hi everyone!:wave:

I'm from Greenock - not too far from Glasgow. Nice to meet you all x

hi everyone im from carntyne in the east end , hows everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->