Any Glee fans started watching season 2 online??

Panda_Ally

Reaction score
I'm up to episode 3 but it buffers sooo slow its frustrating but i NEED to see it!!

Anyone else this crazy???
:flower::wacko:

Yeah I am upto number 3, why not dowload it via a torrent site?

me, i download them every wednesday using torrent sites :D waitin on episode 5 as there was a 2 week break lol. cant wait :D x

Whats torrent?? I think I'm missing a trick here... I'm watching them on novamov but they r painfully slow!

Can't wait for next episode its rocky horror theme! I love rocky horror so i hope its good.

I couldnt even get all the way through ep 1!
That was streaming it though, might get my OH to see if he can find a better way x

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and im not ever coming back to this thread until January because I dont want to know!! :rofl:

The Rocky Horror episode was great! I loved it!!!

is this the season that has the Britney episode?! I watched that a few weeks back...

it was AWESOME!!!

Iv actually got this weeks episode to watch tonight!! :happydance:

i watched 1-4 last night

grilled cheesus sorry tickled me :rofl:

cant wait for episode 5

I've done this!! I can't believe they'd make us wait until January, there's no way I could.

I have seen ep 1 so far, and have 2 and 3 ready to watch when I find time.

PandaAlly, go here https://www.vuze.com/ and download vuze. Once it's all install, have it open, and then go here:

https://www.kickasstorrents.com/

torrents are a way of both uploading and downloading files to the web. You can find loads, movies, tv shows, games, programmes, aps for your phone etc.

but I would never condone this sort of behaviour ;-)

Rocky horror episode was AMAZING!!! I was soo worried they were going to ruin it!

And PHWOAR!!!! Check out Mr Schuh!!! Yummy!!

Oh I love Glee. I want Idina back in it though ! I've been watching it online as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->