Any Good TV Series?

J

Jade--x

I was just looking at my planner and realised all the series I'm into and watch have all ended and now all I have is eastenders home and away and big brother :dohh:

Does anyone know of any good series due to start soon? ITV used to do some really good ones but I haven't seen any dramas advertised for ages :shrug: (maybe it's just me being blind though :haha:)

I only watch corrie, there never seems to be anything else worth watching - hundreds of channels and its all crap! The next load of new programmes probably won't be until autumn now.

That's what I thought it's why I rarely watch TV anymore. I seem to be watching friends constantly on ComedyCentral because there's never anything else on x

I'm obsessed with Dexter, House, True blood.. But they're not on tv. You could download? :) have you tried Netflix? X

I ditched TV over 6 years ago. I use netflix to watch stuff, mostly reruns of good shows since it's mostly just crap reality tv aired these days anyway.

Me and OH normally download tv shows like, House, Greys anatomy, Fringe, The walking dead & The killing but they've all stopped for a break so at the mo we've nothing to watch apart from normal tv :(

I watch corrie & emmerdale and have just recently got back into hollyoaks lol. x

were watching lost and wild at heart on netflix at the mo - we also watch castle, the closer and new tricks! plenty to keep us busy at the mo! x

We're watching true blood which is out now. I also love friends, scrubs, house, greys anatomy, private practice... Dexter. Um. How about top gear? I'm in love with it ATM, but I love y fast cars x

I looked on netflix but I didn't totally sign up as I'm already using lovefilm DVD rental and have for ages and just wanted to browse their selection of stuff..Lovefilm do an online one that they gave me a free trial for and they didn't have the biggest library and I didn't use it..And netflix seemed to have the same one..Is there more than they show you without signing up them when you do?x

Heya :) If you d/l then there are lots of mid-season replacements. (july-0ct)

True blood s5
Eureka
White Collar starting soon
Breaking bad starting soon
(Not watched but on my list to try are)
Anger Management (charlie sheen)
Baby Daddy
Perception

Just finished but the Borgias was really good. (costume drama with jeremy irons)

If you like trash I've been watching Big Fat American Gypsy Weddings on tv-links.eu (use the putlocker links - best free service)

The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Dexter
Pretty Little Liars
CSI/CSINY/CSIMIAMI
Spooks
One Tree Hill
Episodes
:)

American Horror Story, Walking Dead, Switched at Birth, I Survived/I Survived... Beyond and Back, Oddities > "current" shows I watch (though it's summer so practically nothing is on)

I'm currently watching all the seasons of ER on DVD lol

I started on that Sarah Michelle Geller one Ringer, but i got bored.

^ Yeah I watched that for a bit but lost interest. Think it was cancelled

Switched at birth i love it but i think you can only get it on american netflix which you have to mess around with the codes to get but i love this show.
True blood
walking dead
luther
charmed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe