Any guesses as to which day I ovulated?

clynn393

Reaction score
I don't track my CM, because it isn't reliable for me. It can be EWCM right after my period, or during most of my cycle, or not at all. So I just use BBT, OPKs, and a ferning microscope. But for some reason FF isn't able to pinpoint my ovulation from those things?

On CD 18 I got a negative OPK in the morning, had some aching in the left side of my pelvis in the afternoon, then got a dark positive OPK around 2pm. On CD 19, I didn't have any pelvic soreness, but still had a dark positive OPK throughout the day. Then close to midnight that night I had the slightest pain in the left side of my pelvis again, and then it went away pretty quickly.

I've been waking up about an hour before my alarm so my BBT times are a little off. Temp dropped dramatically the day before my first positive OPK, then starting to rise again two days later.

If I had to guess, I would say I ovulated on CD 19? But I know some people on here are much better at reading charts. Anyone want to give mine a looksy and tell me what they think?

Going off OPKs alone I'd say CD 18 or 19.

FF might not have enough data to pinpoint your O day. The open circles show you weren't temping at the same time as the closed circles, which is why you may not be getting crosshairs. I'd give it a few more days to see if you get them.

Is there a reason you don't temp throughout the month?

Shift work. I worked a lot so far this cycle, and it threw my sleep off a lot. Anytime that happens I just don't temp.

That stinks. =\ I'm wondering if temping will even be beneficial to you in the long run. I'd go off of OPKs and say CD 18 or 19.

Well I just added a new temp, even though it'll change when I actually check it in the morning. Just wanted to see if my temp stays the same tomorrow if it would tell me. It's showing the 19th, which sounds right to me. So I'm 3 DPO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->