Any help at all please...

Babydust28

Reaction score
A friend of mine had 2 embryos transferred, they have seen the one baby with a heartbeat and growing as it should, the other sac was very behind in growth. She went back for another scan and they can see it has caught up and now just 1 week behind the other baby but no heartbeat but measuring 7 weeks, would you think this baby hasnt made it?

With my first set of twins our baby measured a week behind at our first scan. We had a second scan at 13 weeks and our baby didn't survive.
A week behind is quite a gap, that isn't to be scary but to be honest.
That also isn't to say all hope should be lost. Babies really are a miracle aren't they? each and every one
I hope your friend receives good news at her next scan. Please come back and update.

With my first set of twins our baby measured a week behind at our first scan. We had a second scan at 13 weeks and our baby didn't survive.
A week behind is quite a gap, that isn't to be scary but to be honest.
That also isn't to say all hope should be lost. Babies really are a miracle aren't they? each and every one
I hope your friend receives good news at her next scan. Please come back and update.
Thank you for your reply, I've had a closer look at her scan and the yolk sac is so large for the twin with no heartbeat and I know that's bad news.
Will keep the thread updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->