Any hope its not a CP?

TTCBabyN2010

Reaction score
My BFP at 11 dpo on a FRER has remained extremely faint for several days. I'm now 14 dpo (3 days past AF) and the test has not gotten any darker and possibly has gotten a smidgen lighter. I'm sure it is a chemical pregnancy, but hoping there is 1 in a million chance that it is viable. Any positive stories? Feeling totally crushed.

Do you have any pics hun? The amount of dye in the tests can vary so sonetimes the strength of the line isn't a good indicator and things could be progressing normally. I had a few tests that were lighter than the ones previous, it was wirrying but everything was ok. Unfortunately it's one of those 'time will tell' things which I know isn't very helpful x

Thank you, LoraLoo for taking the time to comment.

Left / 13 dpo (SMU)
Right / 14 dpo (FMU)

:cry:

Attachments

• IMG_1885.jpg
    IMG_1885.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 75
Those tests are very faint for dpo :( ofcourse there could be a number of reasons for that, you didn't ovulate when you thought you did, or implantation was later or even the amount of dye in the tests, unfortunately only time will tell, il keep my fingers crossed firmly for you x x

They are very faint and 14 looks less than 13 :( I have never had good news with faint tests but I have everything crossed for you

Totally appreciate the honest feedback! Trying to come to terms. Google searches have been exhausting - "FRER not progressing," "faint BFP at 13 dpo," "does BF affect HPTs?," "is SMU better than FMU?" "signs of CP," "signs of Ectopic..."

I have to agree with the others, they are very faint and to be really honest you would expect to see a slight progression between the tests. Unfortunately theres no quick answer, even bloods would need 48 hours in between, it's just a waiting game but I know how hard that is. I'm really hoping that you get a positive outcome, hugs x

TTC I'm in the same boat as you. First BFP 11dpo. It got slightly darker at 12 dpo but hasn't progressed since. AF is due today - I have a 15 day LP always. Just had my first beta drawn. Pretty much terrified of the results. Good luck to you! I have no answers. Just wanted you to know I understand.

TTC I'm in the same boat as you. First BFP 11dpo. It got slightly darker at 12 dpo but hasn't progressed since. AF is due today - I have a 15 day LP always. Just had my first beta drawn. Pretty much terrified of the results. Good luck to you! I have no answers. Just wanted you to know I understand.

Praying for you, Sophie2015!

good luck to both of you, I'm not a test expert like some ladies but didnt want to read and run :hugs:

My beta came back today at 25. Will redraw on Wednesday but it's not likely this pregnancy is viable.

Thanks ladies. It's awful but sadly I'm a pro at miscarrying 😕

Ttcbabyn2010-have you tested again? Fingers crossed for you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->