Any idea how long these symptoms will last?

TTC First

Reaction score
I am 5 + 5 today and for the past week or so I have developed such strange symptoms. I started off with getting a dry nose over night and daytime I was fine. I thought I was just getting sick. A couple days later I started getting a cough day and night. After that I started getting bloody noses. Nobody else I know is sick and I don't feel sick.

That's when I started looking it up. Apparently all these symptoms are all normal, although I have never heard of these symptoms.

Has anyone gone through this? How long did it last?

Yes I also wake up every morning with a stuffy nose, sore throat which seems to taper off during the day. But then I get a runny nose for most of the day. Lol not sure how long this will last
But at least it's normal! :)

i have had alot of sinus pressure, but contributed it to the -18 degree weather, not pregnancy. It could be pregnancy though now you mention it..

I've had stuffy, bloody, hard mucusy nose since before I missed period. I'm 9 weeks now :)

I've had sore throat, sinus congestion, headaches, for the last 2 weeks... I hope it ends soon, but no clue :/ I also had pink eye last week.

I have heard that your immune system is suppressed during pregnancy so I assumed it was due to that, and that I have a bug of some sort.

Thanks everyone, its nice to know that there are others out there going through the same thing. I'm already driving DH crazy with the loud coughing day and night, not sure how long he can take this.

I remember I got that early in pregnancy. It was gone a mere 40 weeks later. Sorry!! :-/

Hi, I came noseying in first tri from 3rd :) Im 38 weeks now. & for the last months or however long I've woken up with bunged nose when I've blown it and cleared it, I noticed there was blood in it, every morning......it was fine once I'd cleared my nose & only now have I noticed it not to be so bad (bloody that is) X

My symptoms lasted up until the day I turned 13 weeks. I still have nipple tenderness, but I'm starting to think that will never stop.

Hi, I came noseying in first tri from 3rd :) Im 38 weeks now. & for the last months or however long I've woken up with bunged nose when I've blown it and cleared it, I noticed there was blood in it, every morning......it was fine once I'd cleared my nose & only now have I noticed it not to be so bad (bloody that is) X

Yes! My nose bled too. I forgot about that. But that seemed to be mostly 2nd tri for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->