Any idea?

ForbearingLuv

Reaction score
Just got done throwing up -.-
I'm 30 weeks.
Washed off my face and was about to brush my teeth and seen I had a rash all over my forehead going down to my cheeks. Any one else have this happen or have an idea of what's wrong?
I was having bad back pain (top of my back) was breathing kinda hard and out of no where had to throw up. After finishing being sick I now feel fine and baby is moving like normal.
But just a little shaken up by my face. It looks like little red pin pricks all over my face. This has never happened and doesn't look like it's getting worse. (I keep checking so I know to go to the hospital or not)

After vomiting I did feel like my face got kinda itchy/tingly...

Sound like a reaction to something wud go see your midwife ! Do you have a drop in clinic ? If not I would ring either the community midwife office if that fails lab and del , just to be on the safe side hope all goes well keep us updated . Xxx

We're you retching really hard? It could possibly be just little burst blood vessels if so. I had a bad bug a few weeks ago and all my cheeks were covered in little red pin prick dots from retching so hard, it went away after a day or so.

Yes Hanni I now believe that's what happened to me. It's super bad along my forehead and as it goes down it slowly fades. My eye kids are covered and it goes down my cheeks. I've never had this happen but with pregnancy comes new things. Extra blood plus me taking aspirin (docs orders) I believe I busted blood vessels in my face since it was a pretty violent case of throwing up. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->