Any ideas how I can ovulate earlier than CD19-21??

Eating fresh pineapple is very good for ovulation eat it from cd1 till ovulation day then stop it

Thanks for your reply!
How come I should stop at ovulation? I did some research and found that it's really good for luteal phase as well.
Parenting.com :
-------
Luteal Phase

Now is the time to load up on nutrients that encourage cell growth. Beta-carotene, which is commonly found in leafy greens as well as yellow and orange foods (e.g., carrots, cantaloupe and sweet potatoes), helps keep your hormones in check and prevents early miscarriage. In fact, the corpus luteum, which helps produce the progesterone necessary to sustain a pregnancy, is loaded with the powerful nutrient.

One food that gets a lot of attention during this phase is pineapple. In addition to beta-carotene, pineapple contains a substance called bromelain, which has been shown to mildly support implantation through its anti-inflammatory properties. “There’s not a lot of research out there for the benefits of eating pineapple during the time of conception, but if you want to hedge your bets, you may benefit,” says Wright. “After all, pineapple is a healthy food with no downside.” Experts discourage taking bromelain as a supplement though because the dose may be too high, and anything that dramatically moves blood during this time could be counter-productive.

Well as i know its make ovray works more and active to produce good eggs and faster also it maked your hormons cycles goes faster which lead to produce high LH to rupture your egg so if you continued using it after ovulation here is a chance of being pregnant and you don't know so your lh if it goes high it lead to early miscarriage so thats why using it till ovulation is better i don't know if it's trure or no but i would work with this advise to be in safe side

i see your point. Although pineapple is a fruit it's best not to overdo anything when there's a chance of pregnancy.

Yea i think so and give clomid a try .. i'll try it first time next cycle too good luck

I will definitely. Good luck with clomid. Hope it works for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->