Any ideas whats going on with my body???

goddess25

Reaction score
Ok so i had a mc 31 days ago and rather than waiting for a AF cycle i decided to try right away. Last wed i had the mood swings and cramps that usually come with my Af and i would have sworn that it was on the way. Based on my usual 28 day cycle i was due on Friday and I know it can take a bit longer after a loss but i had all the symptoms. I also have quite sore boobs and nipples that are constantly erect and this is not normal for me!

I did a test yesterday and it was BFN... last Bd day was D18 and today is now d31 so it would be positive if i were pregnant wouldn't it?

What do you think is going on?

There is no sign at all of AF coming.... and TMI my CM is getting a bit creamy as if its been...

Any thoughts?????

could be pg ? ( which would be fab!! ) - could be bonkers hormones after mc -I was a 29 day cycle before - 35 days first af after mc, this cycle 33 days and no AF yet :(.

It's pants hx

I think its most likely the hormones as i did a test yesterday at d30 and it was NEG... but will try again at the end of the week if no AF yet..

I just dont get how i had all the symptoms last week of AF but just had no bleeding... our bodies are so wierd

hi godess:flower:

I'm originally from Vancouver too! I married a kiwi and the rest is history...a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do:wacko:

Anyhoo, I had a MMC followed by a d&c three weeks ago and we also decided not to wait for AF to TTC. I'm pretty sure I ovulated a week ago - felt that pain and when I was at dr. for a follow up appt. she indicated that it appeared I was ov'ing. this was good news because it made dr. think I might be hopping back onto my reg. 28 day cycle

I'm also seeing mild pg symptoms (creamy CM, mild nausea, very zitty, getting sore boobs, etc) but could just be wishful thinking and like hb1 says might be wacky hormones finding balance.

i know they're expensive but try another test in a few days - week. OR, you can go ask your dr. to order bloods (quantitative Hcg) x2 - 48 hours apart from each other. If #'s are climbing...you guessed it - preggo:happydance: if #'s are declining...:nope: it's your hormones readjusting and settling back to ground zero.

I won't even think about testing until the end of the month - but here's hoping we see a BFP soon.

good luck! hope I didn't hijack your thread:dohh:

You are not hijacking the thread.. i have 3 tests in the bathroom i think i will wait until the end of the week and test again if no AF yet. IF still BFN will wait a little more and then head to the doctor.

Which part of NZ are you living in? Are you missing Van now because of the Olympics or are you in the I am glad I am not there group? DId you move there long ago?

OOps meant to say I hope we both get our BFPs soon.

hi again goddess

I moved to NZ about 4 years ago. I really miss Vancouver but Auckland is actually quite similar (minus the mountains.) I'm of two minds re: being there during the olympics - I know there are a lot of really fun events and festivities and I bet the atmosphere would be pretty cool. I have friends that work in Yaletown and it would have been fun to go hang out and help out! BUT... I also don't think it would be a lot of fun navigating traffic and getting to and from work if your in town and doing the mon. to fri thing. I've got friends on the N. Shore who are virtually trapped - I hear the bridges are mental!:shrug:

How r you finding it?

yup, our BFP is jsut around the corner. your wee bub is gorgeous!

I a feeling a bit trapped too to be honest i lived in yaletown for 18 months just at david lam park and it would be great to still be there since there is a massive site there, but i moved out to burnaby to have more space with child... and in order to get into town now i have to get the skytrain and its a bit mental trying to get on with a pram... and walking round town with a pram is a nightmare.. i went last wed before everything had started and it was a nightmare. I cant carry him all that way as he is too heavy now.. going to town on wed and thurs so will see what its like.. I think its a nightmare to get back from town on the skytrain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->