Any ideas?

tinymumma

Mummy to a rainbow boy
Reaction score
Last cycle at 9 DPO I had a horrible day. Most of the morning I didn't know whether I had to poop or throw up (tmi sorry). Then the rest of the day I was getting O type pains on my left side. I really thought it was implantation. I did a test (FRER) on the 24th (AF due date) and got a bfn. At least I thought I did. There was a line but it was a real squinter and had no colour. AF arrived a short while later so I chalked the line up to an indent line. Now I'm on CD 8 and I have no idea what's happening. All through this cycle I've been having these weird sensations in the exact spot I felt what I thought was implantation. If I move the wrong way or DS put pressure there, it's almost like I can feel something in there. As well as having weird pulling sensations in that area. Today I've been having on and off hot flushes and a weird mix of nausea and heartburn.
Any ideas ladies? Should I test again or could it just be nothing?
TIA xx

Last cycle at 9 DPO I had a horrible day. Most of the morning I didn't know whether I had to poop or throw up (tmi sorry). Then the rest of the day I was getting O type pains on my left side. I really thought it was implantation. I did a test (FRER) on the 24th (AF due date) and got a bfn. At least I thought I did. There was a line but it was a real squinter and had no colour. AF arrived a short while later so I chalked the line up to an indent line. Now I'm on CD 8 and I have no idea what's happening. All through this cycle I've been having these weird sensations in the exact spot I felt what I thought was implantation. If I move the wrong way or DS put pressure there, it's almost like I can feel something in there. As well as having weird pulling sensations in that area. Today I've been having on and off hot flushes and a weird mix of nausea and heartburn.
Any ideas ladies? Should I test again or could it just be nothing?
TIA xx

What was AF like? Did it seem light or short? Also, is the cramping on one side or the other? I don't want to worry you, but I had very localized pain on my right side when I had an ectopic, and low betas can be very typical for those types of things. I'm sure it's nothing, but it might be worth testing again just to be sure! Keep us posted

The cramps are definitely on the left side, same as O and what I thought was implantation. It's nothing horrible though, just obvious it's there. AF was completely normal. 6 days, normal flow. Hence why I'm confused. If I'm honest I have my hopes up that I might be pregnant but I really don't want to see a bfn. I've also noticed when I need to pee or afterwards, I can really feel the pressure in the spot. Gah, poo on the people who said getting pregnant is easy

I agree, not easy at all!!! Have you tested? I've been out of touch...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->